PDA

View Full Version : Fringe is back

domn8rdom
04-08-2010, 06:27 AM
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olivia_Dunham)Olivia knows about peter...and i have to say is FINALLY!

Its felt like forever i have been waiting to hear the story of peter coming to this universe.

Want to hear everyones thoughts on the new season and ideas of things to come

Burning Karma
04-08-2010, 07:08 PM
One of my favorite shows on TV. I need to watch last week's episode. I missed it while I was attending a Shinedown concert.

HarperBird
04-09-2010, 12:44 PM
Only just realised this morning Fringe has come out last week looking forward to watching both episodes!!

and that peter thing was really annoying they kept dragging out hopefully the story should live up to the hype!

the thing i like about Fringe is its like a lame version of X-Files cause that programme was the daddy but Fringe is still good!

x DRabNORMal x
04-11-2010, 06:22 PM
Great show, but now that we know the truth about Peter and so does Olivia what happens now?

zachery517
04-18-2010, 12:58 AM
love Fringe from the first ep, theres just so many thing they can do with the story.

Anthoz
04-27-2010, 06:19 AM
I just started watching this, it's interesting but I think that being such an extraordinary subject, the story may stray too far from reality, thus making the whole show uninteresting. Maybe not, I'll keep watching and hopefully be proved wrong.

DarthSoth
04-29-2010, 06:58 PM
I think that Fringe is pretty great. Totally gives me that x-files vibe when I watch it. The Peter episode was great. Be pretty interesting to see where they go from here now that Peter knows as well. He didn't take it very well. I'm pretty sure the man from the other side was in fact the other Walter. THAT could get pretty interesting.
There was a little blurb of an interview with JJ commenting on how he thinks it would be cool if Peter goes bad now that he knows. Don'tknow how much I like that idea. Well not if he goes totally bad. He is a good part of the show, I would hate to see him end up dead or relegated to bit parts becuase he is on the opposite side of Olivia, Walter and Astrid (Astrix as Walter likes to call her,lol)

Athenis
05-01-2010, 01:30 PM
I think having Peter go bad would be a terrible move. It would be too much like the whole thing with John (that's never been resolved) and it would pretty much destroy Walter since Peter is the only one that can get him to do things half the time or to understand him, even though Astrid has come a long way in that too.

domn8rdom
05-01-2010, 06:27 PM
I think having Peter go bad would be a terrible move. It would be too much like the whole thing with John (that's never been resolved) and it would pretty much destroy Walter since Peter is the only one that can get him to do things half the time or to understand him, even though Astrid has come a long way in that too.

Ya they have never resolved John. This weeks episode had a photograph of him in Walter's story and that was the first time this season he was even brought up. By the way Walter's Story episode not as good. It was a good story filling episode but they got away from all good stuff about Fringe.

Then again. How could any episode be good after following the last 2?