PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Discussion

CRAZY 7
04-08-2010, 07:57 AM
Discuss the achievements, when they are revealed, in this thread!

CunningFox
05-10-2010, 03:14 PM
We have multiplayer grinding achievements that go to lv 100!
I was hoping for this, it gives us even more incentive to play the multiplayer!
We'll need good teams of players though. ;)

Phantom Morph X
05-10-2010, 05:15 PM
I'm ok with the grinding and having to try several times to get some of those achievements, but I don't think I'll be able to get the Hard difficulty one (pretty lame I am at 3rd person shooters) or the first ranking in MVP (unless I play with people who are as bad as I am). But still, it will be a lot of fun.
I wonder if you can replay levels, since we have those hidden emblem achievements, or the specific types of kills ones.

CRAZY 7
05-10-2010, 05:22 PM
Just reading those achievements just blew my mind because they are not that difficult but thy arnt lame ass ones either this game is going to be the shit

Kai Freefall
05-10-2010, 05:53 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/transformers-war-for-cybertron/achievements/

Personally, im loving the G1 references in the achievement titles :D so many happy memories.

@Phantom, don't panic im sure you can co-op the campaigns, and im sure there will be more than enough us on here who will help you out, including myself.

CunningFox
05-10-2010, 06:17 PM
I'm ok with the grinding and having to try several times to get some of those achievements, but I don't think I'll be able to get the Hard difficulty one (pretty lame I am at 3rd person shooters) or the first ranking in MVP (unless I play with people who are as bad as I am). But still, it will be a lot of fun.
I wonder if you can replay levels, since we have those hidden emblem achievements, or the specific types of kills ones.
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/transformers-war-for-cybertron/achievements/

Personally, im loving the G1 references in the achievement titles :D so many happy memories.

@Phantom, don't panic im sure you can co-op the campaigns, and im sure there will be more than enough us on here who will help you out, including myself.

Both campaigns can be done on hard in co-op and I would assume we can repeat levels for the collectibles.
It's also great that many can be earned in escalation mode. (ShockWave all the way)
I was also surprised about the spike reference. (in a good way)

STEEL
05-10-2010, 06:45 PM
This list is awesome! Totally doable but doesn't look cheap. I'm pretty pumped about the multiplayer too. All things considered, after checking out the achievement list, this is shaping up to be a pretty complete game experience. Can't wait.

Kai Freefall
05-10-2010, 06:55 PM
(ShockWave all the way)

I just hope that this guy will be available via a preorder exclusive in the UK, otherwise, your not going to let me hear the end of it, even if he is released as a DLC character at some point.

Im just thinking though when ROTF came out on amazon UK you got a starscream G1 scheme, but in the US you got a ironhide G1 skin? Maybe they will do the same with this and we will get a autobot (i hope not).

The true test of TF fandom, would be to see who could place the most achievement titles to film/episode moments from the G1 franchise :D

EDIT: phantom. doing his bit for the TF community both here and elsewhere

http://tformers.com/article.php?sid=13491

keep up the good work mate.

Phantom Morph X
05-12-2010, 09:19 PM

Thanks! I'm not in panic, this is a game I would love to have the 100% on achievements, but I'll enjoy it all the same if I don't.

Also, I can't wait for the fun it can be if on multiplayer you have matches with all scouts, and everyone cloaking, and stuff like that.

Matthew Murdock
05-15-2010, 09:59 AM
looks like it could b a good game, just hope there are enough players to get all the multiplayer achievements

Mugen NSX RR
05-26-2010, 10:47 PM
We have multiplayer grinding achievements that go to lv 100!
I was hoping for this, it gives us even more incentive to play the multiplayer!
We'll need good teams of players though. ;)

I'm down for this as well as the 3 player co-op. Clearing my schedule now. :uzi:

AwareTheLegend
06-08-2010, 12:21 AM
I somehow feel like I am going to be sick on the 22nd.

The achievements look pretty easy for the most part. A little grindy perhaps for the 100 lvl achievement but who can really complain when it is Transformers!

Greaves247
06-08-2010, 02:32 PM
im lookin forward to this, i was gona buy the two other transformer games but i was told to wait for this to be released the waits killin meeeeeeeeee

Daytripper
06-08-2010, 02:55 PM
im lookin forward to this, i was gona buy the two other transformer games but i was told to wait for this to be released the waits killin meeeeeeeeee

dont, they are garbage. transformers 2's online is alright for a while but soon gets tedious. wait for this, after reading the previews at the very least its going to be above average (6/7s) and thats a vast improvement on the crap we've been given so far.

X Lt Patriot X
06-08-2010, 11:12 PM
I'm quite all right with the grinding and collecting, just gives us an incentive to play all the games modes and explore Cybertron (PS love the G1 references)

Autobots! Roll out!!:biglaugh

rc Anarchy
06-14-2010, 12:12 AM
looks AMAZING can't wait to get my hands on it. likin the throwback on the achievements names :)

Opiate42
06-17-2010, 03:46 PM
This game looks bloody epic, but I still can't stand MP achievements that much, not a fan of grinding like that.

Some of the other campaign/escalation ones looks fun as hell, like That's No Mirage.... Awesome. First We Crack the Shell and Fire in the Sky made me laugh!

Daytripper
06-18-2010, 10:15 AM
http://www.trueachievements.com/game.aspx?gameid=2359

achievements in full colour

W. Samuel Jones III
06-19-2010, 12:55 AM
The game MP/Single Player/Coop are all great. The achievements are popping like crazy.

The only thing that seems like it will be a grind session are the MP level up achievements.

Kinda like Gears of War. Hopefully down the line there will be some Double XP weekends.

So far I am extremely happy with this game.

Finally a Transformers game I can be proud of...:woop:

Mars Renegade
06-19-2010, 10:25 PM
Whoever decides they want to write a guide up about this game, I wouldn't mind trying to help contribute to it.

Mars Renegade
06-20-2010, 03:59 PM
Alright, I'm about to wrap up all of the single player achievements (just hunting down a few more Decepticon symbols, should have it within the hour). If anyone needs help or has any questions feel free to ask.

ShinUkyo
06-21-2010, 05:35 AM
Two things I was wondering:

- Can you select specific missions after completing the game?
- Do difficulty achievements stack?

Mars Renegade
06-21-2010, 04:31 PM
Yes and yes. :)

pcgamer11
06-21-2010, 06:07 PM
how did you get the game alrdy? :(

Mars Renegade
06-21-2010, 09:21 PM
Sears was selling it early, I've had it since Friday and I basically played it all weekend.

Prime-Directive
06-22-2010, 02:08 AM
anyone that has the game at the moment would u happen to know the locations of the 3 hidden lazerbeaks? do they make any noise or give a signal to let u know u are close to them? would be much appreciated if anyone could help, thanks

Kidvid87
06-23-2010, 12:59 AM
anyone that has the game at the moment would u happen to know the locations of the 3 hidden lazerbeaks? do they make any noise or give a signal to let u know u are close to them? would be much appreciated if anyone could help, thanks

Yep, didn't find any of em either. :(

Mars Renegade
06-23-2010, 01:11 PM

I just posted this in the Achievement Guide thread if you want to take a look.

ChillcutZ
07-05-2010, 10:06 PM
hey guys, just got introduced to this site by a guy i was gaming with. as it goes, im looking for a couple other guys to help me out in game iwth some of the side achievements like finding laserbeak and the 5 autobots you need to heal. as well i need the achievements for beating medium and hard settings. if you want to help me out, add me upl, itd be appreciated. thanks.

DCMan
07-28-2010, 11:59 PM
I was having problems with the Paging Ratchet Achievement. No matter how hard I try I can not get the last one...

TRANSFORMERS22X
08-07-2010, 03:25 AM
Now, 4 more to go...to reach 1,000G perfect score!

TRANSFORMERS22X
08-07-2010, 03:30 AM
I was having problems with the Paging Ratchet Achievement. No matter how hard I try I can not get the last one...

I played on EASY to get Pagin' Ratchet. Usually all you have to do is revives Ratchet 5 times. Let 1 or 2 bad guys shootin' him. 'Til Ratchet needs revive. Rescue him. If you want to speed it up, go play on Medium. Just makes sure you'll get the achievement before the Decepticons' Jets show-up. The Jets just uses missles to blow-up Ratchet.

Katarn84
08-22-2010, 01:04 AM
Just got Prime, I have just one question: why, and I say why, did it deleted all my characters? I can understand XPs and skills, but why the characters?

thereefernander
09-19-2010, 07:47 AM
After playing for about 10-11 straight hours FINALLY 1000 this game. Thank god for 5x, I don't think I would have had the testicular fortitude to do it 1x.