PDA

View Full Version : Spagonia Time Trial Lvl 3 Glitch

TheEighthSage
04-08-2010, 01:46 PM
Hey all! I was playing through the game trying to clear one continent at a time, and headed over to the Spagonia Hot Dog Stand. Having already cleared Time Trial Lvl 2, I attempted Lvl 3.

Now, after a few tries, I actually managed to get to the end of the level, but ran out of time just as I hit the goal ring. The end result of this is that it said I failed the mission, however it is no longer on the Hot Dog mission menu and I am able to play it from the World Map as if I cleared it.

I'm curious if this means I cleared it and am just cheated out of the 3 Brainiac Dogs I would've gotten for clearing it(since I technically failed the mission, I did NOT receive them), or if I totally lose the achievement since it still doesn't technically count as being cleared. I haven't cleared the rest of the missions fully yet as I don't want to take the effort to do it all if it turns out to be glitched and I have to start a new game.(I HOPE that's not the case >_>)

Has this happened to anyone else? Any information regarding this would be much appreciated, especially if I don't have to start a new file just to get that achievement :D

idofriar1313
04-09-2010, 09:05 AM
Yea, I completed this trial too, and i didn't get the achievement.

I've completed time trial lv.3 many times in level select, and still no achievement. Looks like we have to make a new file :(

TheEighthSage
04-17-2010, 03:20 AM
I figure I should probably update this post by saying that I started over and managed to get the achievement. Be careful not to repeat my mistake folks! xD

Decabo
08-14-2010, 08:02 PM
Wow, that's a bummer. I beat time trial 3 with .65 seconds left :woop: