PDA

View Full Version : BMF - Need help

PhotoJ
03-25-2007, 10:59 PM
The third time you fight Big Herc in Build a Label (he steals files from Mr. Carver) on the block seems near-impossible to me right now. I've tried this fight over 20 times and he keeps kicking my ass. Im doing this on Hard difficulty with the Street Kwon Do style :confused:

ac2565
03-25-2007, 11:03 PM
Try street brawler. Once you throw him just switch to your song and keep knocking him into hazards and scratch.

Shaaady Souljah
03-25-2007, 11:58 PM
i beat the whole thing using street-kwon-do and only lost once or twice the whole way through on hard.

just keep roudnhouse kicking and then grabbing and throwing into hazzards. and then repeat. they cant do much against it.

PhotoJ
03-26-2007, 12:22 AM
Thats what I've been doing against everyone else, but this guy catches on and blocks and throws you :mad:

This Hard Mode "AI can reverse every single attack you make" stuff is bull.

Bluntman428
03-28-2007, 11:58 AM
Learn how to block and counter.

Once you learn the attack patterns for each guy, they're easy as hell. When they throw a big hit and you block it, you have enough time to grab them while they're stunned.

mcgraner
03-31-2007, 08:04 PM
I use black panther style and find it easy to beat the computer, just round house him and when he's dazed grab and do a take down move