PDA

View Full Version : Files deleted???

ocfp
03-26-2007, 12:59 AM
I was playing my ultimate team while connected to xbox live. Since I have wireless it sometimes disconnects by it self. No big deal i kept playing. after the 4 level i decide to connect online to buy some cards I dont have. I buy a few. I go back to play my team and its at level 2. All my cards are in tact and the number of games that should be on my profile is. WTF. i just deleted my ultimate team.

karloslive
09-27-2007, 05:43 PM
ive had the same problem. but now i cant buy cards online. if i restart my ultimate team mode will i have to restart my collection of cards for the album, if ne1 can help it would be appreciated.

anolop
04-28-2008, 03:14 PM
I got this message today when I wanted to trade som cards online:

Your credits and card collection does not match up with the server’s copy. Without this update, you will not be able to trade or play with your ultimate teams online.

Would you like to update? This update will revert and overwrite your credits, card collection and offline progress.

Will this mean that if I choose to update, I will loose all 1027 cards in my collectors Album, and all my 4000 credits??

EOU Findub
04-28-2008, 04:51 PM
I can't even imagine all that hardwork and time spent playing this game would be all for naught by updating...HOWEVER, don't take my word for it and do it at your own disgression. If I get this message, I will update (even though I have a buttload of cards) and tell you what happened.

anolop
04-28-2008, 08:03 PM
I have sent a mail to EA to ask, but haven't got any reply yet... I'm missing just 13 cards in England god damit!

anolop
05-03-2008, 05:29 PM
Anyone have the e-mail adress to EA Canada?

The Norwegian EA hasn't replyed yet :(

anolop
06-05-2008, 01:11 PM
I can't even imagine all that hardwork and time spent playing this game would be all for naught by updating...HOWEVER, don't take my word for it and do it at your own disgression. If I get this message, I will update (even though I have a buttload of cards) and tell you what happened.

I got tired last week and just updated... Nothing happened, so now I've collected about 170 cards during the last 6 days :D

Lympathia
07-07-2008, 10:49 AM
Same thing happened to me. I accepted and lost all my hard work, dropping back a level and a half :(

I hate EA sometimes.