PDA

View Full Version : two doubts about this game

velho lobodomar
04-09-2010, 02:09 PM
is this game easy mode the same as from the neo geo version? i would like to know, because 1cc this game in normal arcade is near impossible to me, but in neo geo i remember only stage 4 and 5 are really very hard to no miss.

and for the second question: can you set lives to 5 for the all completed without continue achievement?

thanks in advance for anyone who can help!

The Stray
04-12-2010, 04:37 PM
is this game easy mode the same as from the neo geo version? i would like to know, because 1cc this game in normal arcade is near impossible to me, but in neo geo i remember only stage 4 and 5 are really very hard to no miss.

and for the second question: can you set lives to 5 for the all completed without continue achievement?

thanks in advance for anyone who can help!

I'll help you out, 1. You can set the Difficulty to Easy, and you can still get all the Achievements, but it'll still be difficult, unless you practice, 2. You can't set the Lives in this version, Default is 3 (1P=2), but there is a trick/glitch that you can get All Completed W/out continue in another topic.

velho lobodomar
04-13-2010, 07:23 PM
thank you for your answer, sir.
thatīs a pity, neo geo version let you set lives to 5. i hope that they did not tune up the difficulty of easy mode. it was pretty hard already :eek: