PDA

View Full Version : Help with Sword Brothers Spell.

PythiaArgead
03-26-2007, 03:14 AM
I have seen the posts that list the spell and have tried my best to cast it.

Every time i do: (Down) (Down-Forward) (Forward) (Up-Forward) (Up for two seconds) and then (Down + X) it doesn't work for me.

I have been trying to get this spell down for a bit and have been unsuccessful. Can anyone offer any tips or insight? :confused:

Khir
03-26-2007, 03:52 AM
I have a hard time with this one as well

At the end though I do Down Then X versus Down + X at the same time and it seems to work for me better that way and of course have the sword familiar out :)

Just keep trying you will get it!

AltruismIsDead
03-26-2007, 01:25 PM
Make sure you have the Sword Familiar equipped as well.

What I did was a half circle from down to up and hold up for a little while, then down + X.

Don't input each command like down, then down right, etc, just do one motion from down to up (while holding up afterwards). If you still aren't getting it, increase your wait time while holding up a little longer.

Deathcrazy
03-30-2007, 10:10 AM
I cant do it i tried what you said still doesn't work can you help me?

magictroll
03-31-2007, 04:30 AM
Well we can't DO it for you ... ask your big brother or something :P

Deathcrazy
03-31-2007, 07:21 AM
I ended up doing it the description says for a few seconds hold it for 4 secs then it should work lol i read my post it sounded childish sorry about that

magictroll
04-01-2007, 11:18 PM
lol, didn't mean any offence man :) I assumed you were a younger player but that might have been insulting. Sorry :)

Matt Jo
05-08-2007, 02:10 AM
ok do it like this....D,DF,F,UF,U (charge for 2 seconds), D + X
so start with the joystick down, then roll it from down to up(if it was a compass rose youd be starting at South and roll it in a semi cirlce to north) and then stop when it faces up/north. now hold the joystick up and count to 2 or 3 then right after tht pull it down and press X at the same time. Make sure your sword familiar is on also. neways can any one help me with the Wingsmash spell, thts like the only one i cant do

Mtld
10-12-2007, 06:16 PM
How do you put the familiars on ? I have 90% of the game completed, and have all familiar cards, but I can't use familiar...

I can't highlight them in my familiar menu ... How do you use them ??

(it's probably very easy, like pressing A or something...but I can't do it !)

bulletman
10-12-2007, 07:18 PM
Go to the relic menu and just scroll down to the familiar card you want to turn on then just activate what ever one you want.

Mtld
10-12-2007, 07:21 PM
Thank you so much !

(Warlock achievement unlocked)

bulletman
10-12-2007, 09:09 PM
Thats o.k good luck with the rest of the game:)

darkrico81
11-06-2007, 04:12 PM
Didn't have any issues with this, it's too similar to a fighting games move. Ended up doing it twice in a row, then hit the wrong attack button the third time i tried it.

SPRAYandPREYcom
06-10-2008, 11:45 AM
do the half circle then hold up for 4 seconds before pressing down and x kinda tricky but works like a charm after you hold up for 4 seconds just got the money bags achievment ..

mighty1
06-25-2008, 10:06 PM
what this personsaid works. after looking at numerous tips on how to do this this post was the one that made a lot of sense and i was able to do it. do exactly as this person suggested and u'll be able to do it. if u're kinda new to casting spells for this game it will take a couple of tries. luckily i got this on my 3rd go after reading this post. greatjob, thxs a ton!

p.s can u give the same great tips for casting the bat spell where he's suppose to do sum type of charge?

Inexxa
07-08-2008, 11:12 PM
Make sure you have the Sword Familiar equipped as well.

What I did was a half circle from down to up and hold up for a little while, then down + X.

Don't input each command like down, then down right, etc, just do one motion from down to up (while holding up afterwards). If you still aren't getting it, increase your wait time while holding up a little longer.

Ahhhhh cheers man. Been trying this spell all day and just tried your trick and it worked like a charm :)