PDA

View Full Version : Which is easier?

littlejay
04-10-2010, 05:05 PM
I need 2 more games to get the 48 medals and im looking at 6 game room games i still need that have 3 medals. so which 2 are easier?

Asteroids
Centipede
Millipede
Gravitar
Lunar Landing
Space Hawk - I demo'd this and it seems like it takes forever to get a high score

linktriforce007
04-10-2010, 05:20 PM
I need 2 more games to get the 48 medals and im looking at 6 game room games i still need that have 3 medals. so which 2 are easier?

Asteroids
Centipede
Millipede
Gravitar
Lunar Landing
Space Hawk - I demo'd this and it seems like it takes forever to get a high score

Gravitar and Centipede

halfiepint
04-10-2010, 06:14 PM
Space Hawk for me was very easy to gold medal, once I changed the settings to "direct drive" and "quick aim" (as opposed to drift and smooth aim). It's much easier to control that way.

littlejay
04-11-2010, 01:20 AM
thanks link. i got bronze at least in the first 2 medals, just gotta spend some time and ill have 48!

x GrumpyNinja x
04-11-2010, 11:46 PM
im looking for some games to buy that are fairly easy to obtain gold medals in. so far i have all golds in-

Adventure
Armor Battle
Astro Smash
Centipede
Combat
Crystal Crasher
Lunar Lander
Mountain Madness
Outlaw
RealSports Tennis
Fanilizer
Shao Lin (1 more needed)

im interested in Sub Hunt and Sea battle if any body has these please let me know if there worth the buy. if you have any game suggestion please let me know. thanx.:D

Bonkekook
04-12-2010, 01:42 PM
It's kinda cheap, and semi-boring, but if you are patient, you can hit an orbit around the sun in the first first screen in Gravitar. Then just let yourself orbit it without hitting anything, watching and waiting for the two things that attack you, and keep killing them repeatedly. I got all 3 golds just from that.

Gamerdude5448
04-15-2010, 09:08 PM

Asteroids
Centipede
Millipede
Gravitar
Lunar Landing

Lunar Lander is by far the easiest to me You get an instant Gold Survivalist just by playing the game and staying in the air for a while.

fabiofranco
04-15-2010, 11:52 PM
Space Hawk is VERY easy and similar to Astrosmash in a way that you keep getting new lifes once you score certain points. It takes a little bit of patience, but I managed to get two gold medals in a single play.

Both Space Hawk and Lunar Landing are great games to buy a single play (for 40MS each) and easily get 2 Point Buster and 2 Survivalist medals.

Bronze Time Spender medals may require 2-4 plays (depending on your skills), but it'll still end up being a lot cheaper than paying 480MS for the full games.

In fact, I really don't think anyone should buy these games for achievements, unless they wanna get gold Time Spender medals.

Quick tip: Demo the games before you pay to play, so you can practice. You can create an alternative Live account to do that if you don't have access to demo plays anymore.

x GrumpyNinja x
04-16-2010, 01:52 AM
Space Hawk is VERY easy and similar to Astrosmash in a way that you keep getting new lifes once you score certain points. It takes a little bit of patience, but I managed to get two gold medals in a single play.

Both Space Hawk and Lunar Landing are great games to buy a single play (for 40MS each) and easily get 2 Point Buster and 2 Survivalist medals.

Bronze Time Spender medals may require 2-4 plays (depending on your skills), but it'll still end up being a lot cheaper than paying 480MS for the full games.

In fact, I really don't think anyone should buy these games for achievements, unless they wanna get gold Time Spender medals.

Quick tip: Demo the games before you pay to play, so you can practice. You can create an alternative Live account to do that if you don't have access to demo plays anymore.

sweet i just bought space hawk going for all golds. i already got all the golds for lunar lander. thanx bro.

fabiofranco
04-16-2010, 02:22 AM
sweet i just bought space hawk going for all golds. i already got all the golds for lunar lander. thanx bro.

No problem, man. Hey, can I add you as a friend and play something in your Arcade? I need this achievement.

Thanks.

x GrumpyNinja x
04-16-2010, 03:05 AM
No problem, man. Hey, can I add you as a friend and play something in your Arcade? I need this achievement.

Thanks.
sure i have 16 games and and only one friend that plays game room. so you will be number 2. haha yay.