PDA

View Full Version : Needs major help!

A7xReverendA7x
04-11-2010, 07:10 AM
I was going around exploring trying to find more spots on my map for quest. When i come across building i go in and explore and max my weight out the go sell. I went into the building called Chryslus Building, and i explored everything. Once i killed all the enemies i tried to find my way out, all the doors i need are lock pick of 75 or 100... which i'm at 62. I'm about 400 EXP away from my next level up. They wouldn't of mad an area where you cannot get out of if you aren't a high enough experience would they? In addition i'm almost 100% positive i have not missed a door for an exit. I look at my map each time i enter an area to double check my progress. I really hope i didn't just waste two hours playing...:mad::mad::mad::mad:

TheBrain10
04-11-2010, 10:28 AM
I've never come across anything like that, though I know it is possible to get yourself stuck on rocks if you are jumping about a lot.

Can you remember how you entered the area? I would have thought you could just exit the same way as you got in. Maybe if you dropped down somewhere you weren't supposed to be able to fit?

Try setting a marker to somewhere far away - like Megaton - and see where it recommends you go to get out. Maybe that will help.

matthotlips
04-11-2010, 01:15 PM
For lower-level players, it is very easy to become stuck inside the building with no way out due to the Very Hard lock in the lower offices. It is necessary to defeat a Super Mutant Master (or Super Mutant Overlord) to obtain the Master Pass Key, which will be able to unlock all very hard locked doors in the building. If you cannot lockpick hard doors, watch out for a pit that has an ammunition box at the bottom of it with a Scoped .44 Magnum. However, this is the trap. It is in the northern part of the reception area. The pit also has a Nuka-Cola Machine in it, so look for that as well. Note that the pass key does not work on the hard locked door in to this pit trap room. It can only be opened by using lockpick or hacking the terminal on the wall in the hallway immediately adjacent to it (outside of the pit room). Thus, if a player is unable to open this door, or fails to do so before entering the pit, they must travel through the basement to the other exit, with a door the passkey can open, in addition to defeating the Super Mutant Master in order to obtain the key.

Hope this helps

A7xReverendA7x
04-11-2010, 04:28 PM
LOL OMG YOUR MY HERO! That scenario is the EXACT one i fell into!! I killed everyone and stopped looking at the bodies because i cant carry nor repair anything else so it was pointless. lol the first time i stop doing it, makes me feel like i lost two hours of exploring and what not. THANKS MUCHO!

matthotlips
04-11-2010, 05:20 PM
LOL OMG YOUR MY HERO! That scenario is the EXACT one i fell into!! I killed everyone and stopped looking at the bodies because i cant carry nor repair anything else so it was pointless. lol the first time i stop doing it, makes me feel like i lost two hours of exploring and what not. THANKS MUCHO!

haha no worries! Good luck!

Renegade Hollow
04-16-2010, 03:11 AM
This may sound redickulous but every time i enter a building i put a lawn knom at the door. then one time i went back to the main exit and someone or somethig stole it.