PDA

View Full Version : Are games accessible to all accounts on the console?

helloeh
04-11-2010, 06:05 PM
Other XBLA games are playable by all other accounts on the console that they are registered to, but I can't find anything online to tell me if the games purchased for Game Room can be played by other accounts.

If I purchase one of the games in Game Room with my gold account, can my wife play them using her silver account?

Bistric
04-11-2010, 07:29 PM
Yes, she can play with her silver account. When she first boots Game Room from her account, she can build her own arcade, and place all games that are downloaded to the console into her room.
You two can then trade challenges if you wish.

halfiepint
04-12-2010, 03:57 AM
Yes, that's how I got the challenges achievement. Just made another account and sent challenges, signed into the other account, failed on purpose, then signed back into my account and won the challenges.

krazy2dope
04-16-2010, 10:05 AM
they work for me and my girl . but i got tutankham and thats the only one she cant use, it wants to make her pay for it . but we share battlantis, centipede , crazy castle , jungler , milipede and shao-lins road. its the only game we dont share and i dont know why .while she has had both gold and silver . puzzling cause i dont want to keep buying double points for both of us to compete in 1 game.

lonesquiff
04-17-2010, 08:42 PM
Seems kinda dependent on the game. I have Yars Revenge and Astrosmash downloaded onto the system, but the silver account on my system can only access Astrosmash.