PDA

View Full Version : Which 2 dlc's should I buy?

GaurdianHero
04-11-2010, 06:17 PM
alright, I bought a 4000 msp and spent $30 on the fallout game on demand. I can get 2 dlc's so which are the best? I figured one would be the one that raises the level cap. just want to know which ones are best for my money right now.

jamieCR7
04-11-2010, 06:36 PM
Yes, I'd agree with the level cap DLC (Broken Steel). Personally, I think you should get Point Lookout as well, because Operation Anchorage is terribly boring and Mothership Zeta isn't much better, although you get some cool weapons.

Habitso
04-11-2010, 06:49 PM
I really liked operation anchorage and the pitt and haven't played mothership yet but broken steel was probably the best. I haven't completed point lookout yet, I find it pretty boring but I sort of drifted out of fallout so it may be good but it has a new area and a lot of new stuff so maybe that then.

BadBoyKillah89
04-11-2010, 06:59 PM
Operation Anchorage just based on all the great rewards you get at the end. Winterized T-51B Armor & Helmet, Jingwei's Shock Sword, Gauss Rifle, Chinese Stealth Armor, etc. The next I would say would be Point Lookout because it's the DLC (excluding Broken Steel of course) that's most like the regular game. It lets you discover locations and do quests how & when you want (meaning it's not linear).

Myndsync
04-12-2010, 07:06 AM
while O:A does have some of the best gear after u finish, i prefer "The Pitt". the environment of Pittsburgh after the war, even though it wasnt hit directly by a nuke, seemed much more "grittier" than D.C. in the game and that stuck with me. plus, it had one of the most disturbing endings to a quest in the game when u had to choose what to do with "Cure"(no spoilers here). also.... auto-axe=win!!!!