PDA

View Full Version : Kobin's guards - Kobin's mansion mission

charles_c
04-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Hi, Is there a way to interrogate Kobin WITHOUT killing his guards? I've just finished the second mission of the game and this is starting to become annoying... in some areas you have to kill or knock someone out to move on (so far a few thugs in the market mission and a single guard by Death from Above move in the mansion mission). :/

goothgone
04-12-2010, 02:20 PM
no.........

MJAussie360
04-12-2010, 06:29 PM
Nope, you have to kills the guards before the interrogation. Although it makes sense to anyway, even if you didn't have to.

charles_c
04-12-2010, 06:52 PM
Looks like you're right. I've even tried bashing through the main door and then retreating to the windows to distract all guards except for Kobin (approached him without any problems) and still failed. Thx for your response. It's a shame you can't play more stealthy in this game.

v SnOwMaN v
04-13-2010, 09:40 AM
I just went to the far right of the room and climbed out the window and scaled to the right and snatched some of the guards through the window and shot some.

Then when it was time for Kobin himself. I just threw a EMP grenade and ran and grabbed him.

This is all on Realistic.

scorpy78
04-13-2010, 01:56 PM
is it possible to get advanced stealth badge on this level? I played until the door but you only can knock it down

goothgone
04-13-2010, 02:10 PM
is it possible to get advanced stealth badge on this level? I played until the door but you only can knock it down
no. The best level to do it, its the Washington monument

stronglikepepsi
04-13-2010, 05:09 PM
I believe it actually says 'kill his guards and interrogate him' so that's your answer pretty easily...

charles_c
04-13-2010, 06:13 PM
I believe it actually says 'kill his guards and interrogate him' so that's your answer pretty easily...

I know it does but in previous SC games you could interrogate someone with other hostiles in the area and that's why I asked. Looks like 'new' Sam needs more room and peace&quiet for the interrogations. :D

stronglikepepsi
04-13-2010, 07:00 PM
He's slipping in his old age