PDA

View Full Version : Pub Games v2.0 and Natal

Spawn 0f Hell
04-12-2010, 10:57 PM
Any news on there being a pre-release mini game like the pub games? Except maybe more involved in the actual game and a little bit more fun...

And has it been confirmed that it'll ship alongside Natal?

jtr1gg3r
04-13-2010, 10:20 AM
no news on either front =(

Tenlo
04-13-2010, 06:07 PM
Actually I remember reading or seeing something about they may be as I remember Molyneux mentioning how Pub games ruined the economy of Fable 2

ViRaLuNdEaD
04-13-2010, 06:26 PM
Actually I remember reading or seeing something about they may be as I remember Molyneux mentioning how Pub games ruined the economy of Fable 2

Same here...I'm pretty sure Molyneux said there would be a pre-launch game, but would not be akin to Pub Games.

StolenPaper18
04-13-2010, 06:32 PM
Same here...I'm pretty sure Molyneux said there would be a pre-launch game, but would not be akin to Pub Games.
I love the idea of a little pre-launch mini game but I despised the Pub Games. Hopefully it will be something a little less luck-based. So good news for me, lol.

Spawn 0f Hell
04-19-2010, 05:45 PM
I was hoping along the lines of a little demo, like for the first 10 minutes of the game as you play the childhood section but unlimited time and because of the Victorian theme, you'd be able to get factory jobs, chimney sweep etc. To boost your followers from a young age maybe, that way you could start the game with a little helping hand?

RudeBoy TK
05-01-2010, 04:50 AM
i asked SentUaQuestion of there is a demo comming out soon :D

CrAzYnoodle
05-15-2010, 01:04 PM

Yer when the game actually came out my housemate already had enough dollar to buy anything he wanted...

Dont mind if they do another one, just wanna know before him this time :P

Hamburgerous
05-15-2010, 01:20 PM
i asked SentUaQuestion of there is a demo comming out soon :D

Do you mean sentuamessage?