PDA

View Full Version : Yuki's skills

Den Meister
03-27-2007, 02:21 AM
i have questions on 2 of yuki's skills. I found some stuff one one of them on the forums, but didn't find the other anywhere.

Sniper shot, ive heard it does 1/3, 1/2, and 2/3 damage to most people, but not to all enemies. Does anyone have definate information on it?

What in the world does Potluck do. I never want to waste ex to find out what it does in case a boss fight is near and i don't know, the description doesn't help at all...

I N64 I MaRiO
03-27-2007, 08:38 PM
yuki's snipershot works to most enemies best HIGH hp enemies..DOES NOT WORK ON QUEEN OF ICE!!!!! i got fucked their a couple of times...its basiclly pimp...would start a turn out using it.. wouldn't do it to low hp enemies..and works hella good against most bosses...except the last lot of them :(

and potluck is like getting lucky..it would do anything randomly..im not a good explainer...i've only did it 3 times...3 different effects
but from hurt the enemy to hurt yourself it has various effects different one each time....steer clear away from it...it sucks basicly...

Den Meister
03-28-2007, 01:38 AM
It might be good, but in tough boss battles you cant rely on luck at all, especially when it uses half yer ex.

Mystweaver
03-29-2007, 12:08 PM
I think I may have got lucky, but against the wind golem in the wind temple... Yuki killed it outright with this ability (I used it as a last resort as it had killed my entire party with the exception of Yuki). I was as you might have guessed; quite pleasantly surprised!

UnicornTamer
04-14-2007, 11:31 PM
Sniper shot is probably her best ability.