PDA

View Full Version : Canīt get Luxury Meat!!! Please Help!!!

Rick360
04-13-2010, 08:13 AM
Hi guys.
Iīm stuck in chapter 9, Feel better, kitty dog! side-quest.
The guide says wrecking baller drops it, but i canīt find this enemy anywhere on Lucia!!!
How do you guys found him????
Thanks in advance!

SpinelesS
04-13-2010, 09:48 AM
They start appearing AFTER your sent to Lucia to finish the main quest.

So just start the main quest and you will run into them.

The wrecking ballers are just those little drum guys, but in wrecking balls.

Dont forget to give her a bunch of food after the quest (then leave and return) for the Doll :)

Rick360
04-13-2010, 08:20 PM
Thanks a lot my friend.
Pants Party could have explained better some things in the guide.

Rick360
04-15-2010, 04:21 AM
They start appearing AFTER your sent to Lucia to finish the main quest.

So just start the main quest and you will run into them.

The wrecking ballers are just those little drum guys, but in wrecking balls.

Dont forget to give her a bunch of food after the quest (then leave and return) for the Doll :)

Hey, iīve battled like a hundred of this guys, and still couldnīt get the item.
Thereīs something else needed, or itīs just pure luck for them to drop the stuff?

SpinelesS
04-15-2010, 05:00 AM
Its an item they drop when they die, so kill them not just the leader.

If you are killing them and its not dropping, then I suggest connecting some drop terminals to lucia (anything you can connect to lucia, you can also connect to the arena, so it wouldnt hurt to do it if you havent yet)

EnteringtheCosmos
04-15-2010, 01:10 PM
Hey, iīve battled like a hundred of this guys, and still couldnīt get the item.
Thereīs something else needed, or itīs just pure luck for them to drop the stuff?

Have you finished the main mission yet? I tried to get this meat after completing the mission in Lucia and then tried for about 2 hours on and off but couldn't get one so I loaded a save just before I started the main mission and got the meat on my first try. I'm thinking that this side mission might be bugged for some people who have already completed the mission in Lucia.

Mr Spekulatius
04-15-2010, 01:16 PM
i also did it before i did the main mission, im not sure if you cant get it after the mission, but my reason for doing it early was beacuase of the exp trainer i get for the doll from this kid.
so i trained a bit with the guid, green hexs, bla bla and now the game is sooooooo easy x D

Rick360
04-17-2010, 07:16 AM
Ok, I finally got it.
Just conected the drop rate terminal to Lucia and one of those enemies dropped it.
So thanks everyone.
Ps. Iīve got after the main mission.

idub76
04-18-2010, 11:17 AM
I had the item drop terminal linked and the Lucky Charm equipped just to make sure and I got it during my first Wrecking Baller fight in Lucia. If it's not showing, try going for Bonus Hits, too.