PDA

View Full Version : Spas-12

Hitman_On_Acid
04-13-2010, 09:41 AM
What the fuck happened to it? I didn't get a code to unlock it. To make matters even worse, my Collector's edition is missing shit.

v SnOwMaN v
04-13-2010, 09:49 AM
Check receipt for Spas 12.

They didn't hand out codes instead printed them on the receipt.

Also for collectors I have no idea.

I know you should have at least a USB drive, 2 decals, comic, a code for a suit, and two weapons I believe.

Black Watch
04-13-2010, 10:24 AM
The code is on the receipt, under the bar code. You enter it in the Extras menu of the game in the exclusive content section. After you enter it, select Gun SPAS-12 to unlock it.

Gamersdg
04-13-2010, 02:15 PM
yea I didn't get a code, in it's not on my receipt. I didn't get the comic in my Collectors edition.

EliteShadowMan
04-13-2010, 02:37 PM
i know ur not supposed to get the USB drive since it wasnt really working so the manufacturers took it out! but the comic book should have been in there

Filter x360a
04-13-2010, 02:54 PM
I got a card (actually, I got a few :) ) with a code on it for the gun. I was told when they ran out of codes they were putting it on the receipt.

Tussell
04-13-2010, 03:14 PM
I didn't pre-order mine, which was what you were supposed to do to receive the silenced Spas-12. However, I did end up going to pick it up at Midnight for the release. When I went there, I asked if there was any way to get the code for the silenced Spas-12, and the manager told me the code was supposed to be in all the first shipment of games. However, all that was in there was the code for the new Ghost Recon multiplayer beta.

There was also nothing on my receipt.

xdisturbedx666
04-13-2010, 03:23 PM
Ya the code was on the receipt. At first it wasn't on mine so i had to go back and they printed it up.And when i opened the collectors edition, i looked for the comic and it wasn't in mine either. I wonder if they forgot about it.

Gamersdg
04-13-2010, 03:59 PM
I am going to call them to see if they will read my off a code over the phone if not I am going back to the store.

Edit: I just emailed Ubisoft about the comic, When they respond back I will tell you what they said.

littlejay
04-13-2010, 04:13 PM
i pre-ordered but my xbox died and had to buy a new one so can't afford to buy it. good thing i have gamefly :p

ill just have to go with no spas even tho it's my 2nd favorite gun behind the p90

DropDeadArtemus
04-13-2010, 04:19 PM
The code wasn't on my pre-order pick-up receipt. I asked the guy in Gamestop if they were supposed to be giving out the codes or what. He had to call and figure out what was going on. He printed me out another receipt that had the shotgun. Make sure you ask about it before you leave the store or you will have to drive all the way back if the associate is incompetent and doesn't print it out right the first time.

MicroCool
04-13-2010, 04:25 PM
Depends where u pre-ordered. I got mine from Gamestop and it's on the receipt. That's how they are doing most of them now. If it's not on the receipt then u didn't pre-order. If u did then go up to Gamestop and have them fix it.

chrishaney23
04-13-2010, 07:01 PM
any way to get a code from gamestop even though you didn't preorder? i got mine at 10am as soon as they opened and they said NO ! pricks ! lol

Gamersdg
04-13-2010, 07:19 PM
Ubisoft just got back to me about the comic the comic is on the flash drive in a pdf format. They said that it will be available on there website

Xxtrue2dagamexX
04-13-2010, 11:05 PM
why didn't you buy the xbox that came with the game, unless u bought an arcade then forget it.

Angrym0nkey
04-13-2010, 11:22 PM
I had the same problem the computers at my Gamestop were messed up I had to call them today and the gave a code and it unlocked.

DaCameraMan
04-13-2010, 11:28 PM
Got mine in email.

Hitman_On_Acid
04-14-2010, 08:15 AM
Yeah, I still cant find it, cuz the guy said it should be on there.

Badhazard
04-14-2010, 08:18 AM
i forgot to get the the damn code. Weird thing was while i was reading this thread earlier today, i got a call from gamestop. Gave me the code over the phone. So nice

Katarn84
04-16-2010, 07:23 AM
I got the code in the preorder pack from gamestop. Sad thing is, my brother activated it on his account (he bought the game) and only he can have it in game. Ony chance I got to use it is if he has it and drop the gun to the ground in co-op... I'm so sad it didn't unlock on the console like other preorder DLCs I got (i.e. Johnson for ODST, Shale and Dragon Armor for DA:O), he wasn't even really interested in that gun...