PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Trophy hunter here!

TheFlyingToaster
04-13-2010, 05:41 PM
Hey everyone! I'm a big trophy hunter and a member of the sister site and I'm trying to get into the achievement hunting business aswell. I've had my 360 for about a year but only have a handfull of games. I joined this sit a couple of weeks ago because I'm getting splinter cell on Friday (can't friggin wait!) and I'm determined to make it my first 1000g and do something about my 5000 gamerscore!

jgahagan
04-13-2010, 05:52 PM
Hey, welcome! Couldn't of picked a better game to start with, I can't wait for Conviction either! I'm selling a kidney and my left nut just to get it, collector's edition no less ;)

TheFlyingToaster
04-13-2010, 06:52 PM
Hey, welcome! Couldn't of picked a better game to start with, I can't wait for Conviction either! I'm selling a kidney and my left nut just to get it, collector's edition no less ;)

Yeah the game looks awesome. I wanted to get the limited edition aswell but i just don't have the funds lol so i had to settle for the standard edition. At least I'm getting a free t-shirt though.

jgahagan
04-13-2010, 06:54 PM
May I ask how you are going to acquire the T-shirt? I must know!

TheFlyingToaster
04-13-2010, 08:50 PM
May I ask how you are going to acquire the T-shirt? I must know!

You get it when you order from shopto. Don't think they do the limited edition though