PDA

View Full Version : Possible Games according to Wiki?

Spawnus
04-14-2010, 03:46 PM
Forgive me for posting this if it turns out to be BS but while I was looking at the Wiki page of Game Room at the bottom it shows a list of Rumored Games/Not Released Yet games.

Heres the list to see what you guys think.

Also just wanna point out that Night Stalker s the only one on the list that has a release date which is April 29th

Mega Man
Night Stalker
Pac-Man
Pitfall!
Realsports Baseball
Realsports Basketball
River Raid
Shark! Shark!
Sky Diver
Spider Fighter
Star Strike

As I said I don't know if these are true or not but will see what you guys think, personally I would love the Mega Man one to be true.

linktriforce007
04-14-2010, 06:54 PM
Forgive me for posting this if it turns out to be BS but while I was looking at the Wiki page of Game Room at the bottom it shows a list of Rumored Games/Not Released Yet games.

Also just wanna point out that Night Stalker s the only one on the list that has a release date which is April 29th

Mega Man
Night Stalker
Pac-Man
Pitfall!
Realsports Baseball
Realsports Basketball
River Raid
Shark! Shark!
Sky Diver
Spider Fighter
Star Strike

As I said I don't know if these are true or not but will see what you guys think, personally I would love the Mega Man one to be true.

Great. More sports games. There's time medals. >.>
So, doing the math, games will be coming out every Thursday, according to Wikipedia (4/29 being a thursday) Well...so be it.

OzzieArcane
04-14-2010, 07:43 PM
I wonder if we already bought Pac-Man for XBLA if it will be free.

littlejay
04-14-2010, 08:40 PM
i very much doubt it. the arcade and game room are 2 different animals. another $3 if you want pac man again

halfiepint
04-14-2010, 10:07 PM
I was also wondering about the centipede/millipede.

yay, pitfall and river raid! yay, shark shark! BOO, night stalker! (I hated that game)

UnarmedReaper07
04-15-2010, 03:48 AM
I think Mega Man is in the XBLA already. It would suck though to buy the same game twice.

linktriforce007
04-15-2010, 05:25 AM
I think Mega Man is in the XBLA already. It would suck though to buy the same game twice.

*shrugs* Well, if it is, it'll be an easy survivalist medal.

StolenPaper18
04-15-2010, 05:29 AM
I hope that list is bogus because none of those games interest me, :woop:

Bonkekook
04-15-2010, 06:48 AM
Strikes me funny that all the games listed start with M - S. I know it really doesn't mean much, but it just hints that it's probably fake, or at least, incomplete.

segs gsi
04-15-2010, 01:59 PM
I wonder if we already bought Pac-Man for XBLA if it will be free.
well i allready have scramble on xbl but was still gonna charge me for it in game room,so i would say no

linktriforce007
04-15-2010, 02:28 PM
well i allready have scramble on xbl but was still gonna charge me for it in game room,so i would say no

Before Game Room came out, Microsoft said that seeing as how these were classic arcade versions, and not modified for XBLA, they'd have to be purchased again.

pinata242
04-15-2010, 04:36 PM
BOO, night stalker! (I hated that game)

This has to be the most insane thing I've ever read on the Internet! How can anyone hate Night Stalker?! Do you hate puppies and kitties and rainbows and sunsets and everything good with the world too?

Purchasing Night Stalker will be the first thing I do on the 29th. My kids will have to find their way to school on their own that day.

linktriforce007
04-16-2010, 04:51 AM
Purchasing Night Stalker will be the first thing I do on the 29th. My kids will have to find their way to school on their own that day.

I've heard about loving a game...but...really?

mietha CAG
04-16-2010, 08:56 AM

Mega Man
Night Stalker
Pac-Man
Pitfall!
Realsports Baseball
Realsports Basketball
River Raid
Shark! Shark!
Sky Diver
Spider Fighter
Star Strike

Most of those are a sure bet. Mega Man is very unlikely, but we'll sure. Pac-Man is also pretty unlikely unless it is, oh god, the (dum, dum, dum) 2600 version. Arggghhhhh!!!! Seriously, for anyone who has never experienced or even witnessed this vile act against god, look it up. I'm sure there's video somewhere. I don't think they'd be that stupid, but hell, you never know. I own two copies of ET (1 sealed! :)) and have played through it dozens of times. And yes, it is bad, but 2600 Pac-Man makes it look great in comparison. Pac-man is one of the more simple games ever made, and yet, somehow, the developers of the 2600 version managed to screw up almost every aspect of it. Sadly though, the sound effects from it are used constantly on things that don't know any better.

pinata242
04-16-2010, 01:48 PM
I've heard about loving a game...but...really?

Absolutely. A man must have priorities! Plus it's a good lesson for them to know that they can't always depend on other people. The only person in this world that either of them can count on is their self.

Or, I don't know, maybe sarcasm but I often forget about Poe's Law (definition) (http://rationalwiki.com/wiki/Poe%27s_Law).

linktriforce007
04-16-2010, 06:49 PM
i liked your first answer better. It brought more of a laugh to myself =)

pinata242
04-16-2010, 07:11 PM
I only added the second to stave off any further confusion ;)

linktriforce007
04-16-2010, 10:03 PM
I only added the second to stave off any further confusion ;)

That second made me kinda sound like an idiot. >.>