PDA

View Full Version : Is this a glitch or what?

SteroidalEagle
04-14-2010, 05:49 PM
So I'm doing the quest Galaxy News Radio and I got the Lunar sat. and placed it on the Washington Monument. So I fast travel to the GNR building and it say's "Requires a key for this door" then I try to get buzzed in and he say's "Stop buzzing me, the doors open" What is going on? I CAN NOT get in this sucks.

BadBoyKillah89
04-14-2010, 06:19 PM
If you do not exit Galaxy News Radio via the back door as Three Dog instructs, you will be unable to return to the building to complete the quest via the front door (using the intercom will result in the doorman telling you that it's open, when it's not), and the side-door will be locked and require a successful very hard lockpick to open. You cannot backtrack to GNR from Dupont Circle. The back door to GNR is up a destroyed flight of stairs and cannot be accessed. Picking the very hard side door will result in negative karma, but will allow you entrance to the building to complete this quest. This bug can also be triggered by bypassing GNR entirely and going straight to Rivet City, then the Jefferson Memorial.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Galaxy_News_Radio_(quest)

MigrantAleXx
04-15-2010, 04:18 AM
I dont know why that is happening it ive finished fallout 3 or 4 times on the PS3 and ive never had the problem with GNR quest. Have you got a Auto save befor u start the quest if you do you should try sweet talk three dog into letting you skip this quest and he will tell you your Dads at Rivet City