PDA

View Full Version : help! (missing cheevo)

Machew8472
04-14-2010, 09:53 PM
i recently purchased party classics & i (heart) the 80s, i already own the original lips and no1 hits and had all cheevos 4 them.

anyway im playing party classics and decide to go 4 the recording artist cheevo and i sang, recorded and veiwed 2 songs from the party classic disk and the 3rd i sang, recorded and veiwed 1 dlc song and the achievment popped... easy 20 points i thought! untill later that night i was updating my cheevos on this very site and noticed that my gamerscores from this site and my xbox didn't match up... a little baffled i double checked the cheevos i put in on the site and it all matched... now even more baffled i check my xbox and find the prob. when i look at the cheevo page for lips it says 67 of 70 unlocked and that is correct and yet when i back out of the lips cheevo page to the list of all games it says i have 66 of 70 and im 20 points down... crap!

im thinking that if i cant fix it, lips will never show up as a completed game on my xbox. when i get the last 3 cheevos i actually need that is... lol

has this happened to anyone else or better still does anyone know how to remedy this prob of mine...

Machew8472
04-15-2010, 12:30 AM
sorry guys... nevermind, i solved the problem by recovering my gamertag from xbox.com and my lips cheevo is shown on all pages now. so lips will count as a completed game when i have the last 3 cheevos... thank god!

Ravenousguy
04-15-2010, 10:48 AM
Same thing just happened to me with lips too. But recovering your gamer tag does fix the issue.

Cheers for the info, if anyone else has this happen they will know what to do now.