PDA

View Full Version : Im actually looking forward to this..

Zac Attack23
04-15-2010, 05:51 AM
For some reason i absolutely love lego games, only have played the Indiana Jones one for the 360, but i have played others on other consoles.

I think this game will be great fun, and i think lego games are highly underated. Who knows maybe I just like it because it's one of the games that don't get frustrating :) haha

Who else is looking forward to it?

tishy19
05-05-2010, 03:31 PM
I'm ecstatic for this game to come out. I own all the LEGO games and play them constantly. They make a nice change of pace from L4D2 and other games I play.

Plus, growing up in the 80s, I played with LEGOs non-stop. Seeing them come to life and run around my screen makes me very happy.

This might be one of the few games I pre-order.

wildlatics09
05-27-2010, 08:23 PM
gettin this defo. unfortunately, while the tanks get exclusive stuff, us brits get a dvd which everyone will probably have who gets this game

Nozza XBA
05-27-2010, 08:30 PM
I dont mind the lego games. The Batman on for me was the best and they need to do another but all of them are just a rent, quick 1k then off it goes again!

wildlatics09
05-27-2010, 08:33 PM
dont you mean batman was the best SO FAR? lol it certainly was a good game :D

Nozza XBA
05-27-2010, 09:59 PM
dont you mean batman was the best SO FAR? lol it certainly was a good game :D

No it was the best and still will be when this is released! Nothing beats a lego superhero game! They need to make more!

wildlatics09
05-27-2010, 11:23 PM
lol i aint gonna argue with you on that one. its just, HOW GODDAM GOOD IS HARRY POTTER!!! YAHOO!!! sorry just had to get that out YEAH!!! i reckon this will be a good installment for TT games and lego

aaroncurtis
05-29-2010, 07:41 PM
I'm super excited for this. I probably will rent it, but I'll play it to 1,000 gs.

Batman is my favorite so far as well. It had a real advantage of not being based on any existing narratives or story arcs, so they could have fun with it and make their own worlds and scenarios.

But I'm super excited for Harry Potter. I'd love them to come back with another Batman and do a Spiderman as well.

Rap Pinda
05-29-2010, 10:22 PM
i think a lego spiderman game would be very interesting, shooting out a plastic web, climbing the sides of lego buildings, etc.

MediumMelanin
06-03-2010, 04:01 AM
^^^Yeah, they're quite fun! :) I like them, my favourite one would be LEGO SWTCS just because it was massive! I'm sure this one will be just like it! (ie. magic = force, and whatnot...)

homer09001
06-03-2010, 06:13 PM
Heads up people. if you haven't seen on the frontpage of the site, Lego HP Demo out on the 7th.