PDA

View Full Version : Eccentrics 'r' me

Tenlo
04-15-2010, 07:15 AM
Hey there,

Although I've dotted about this forum for quite awhile, I've never used it in-depth, so I thought I'd introduce myself as I'm beginning to. I've been a gamer since my blurry eyed days of playing my beloved Sinclair Spectrum 128k till 2 in the morning as a kid, mainly Super mole and dizzy.

I'm now a devout Xbox fan and terribly addicted to GS points. I'm currently working through my collection alphabetically 100%ing them all. When it comes to online gaming I'm always up for some L4D, Halo and recently Bioshock 2. Though my favourite genre is RPG's and action platformers such as Assassin's creed and Tomb Raider. I'd also love to see the Legacy of Kain series return, though I@m not holding my breath for that one.

Outside of gaming, I'm a big metal-head and when not listening to metal, I DJ metal at some of my local clubs. I'm also garnering an interest in Steampunk, so if you hear of any steampunk games please give us a shout.

Right till next time, adieu

Tenlo

NightUlf
04-16-2010, 09:22 AM
Hello and welcome.
Nice intro, good to see you will becoming more active around the community.
And it is good to see you have some heritage in gaming. :p

DarKnight80
04-16-2010, 12:09 PM
Welcome to the family!

I think being addicted to gamer score is a requirement! LOL!

Nozza XBA
04-16-2010, 12:31 PM
Welcome and good luck with your whoring!

As you like RPGs you should try out FFXIII as its a great game!

Contrah
04-16-2010, 12:34 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Tenlo
04-16-2010, 03:09 PM
I've already got FF13 but I've put it on the back burner so my gf can complete it first, I've got a back log of RPG's to finish still anyway. Thanks for all the welcomes though!

Lady Elysium
04-16-2010, 03:12 PM
Have you played Damnation? Complete Gears of War rip-off, but totally Steampunk-esque :]

Tenlo
04-16-2010, 03:27 PM
I have heard about it, I've got it on my rental list so hopefully it should come my way eventually.

Lady Elysium
04-16-2010, 03:30 PM
I have heard about it, I've got it on my rental list so hopefully it should come my way eventually.

You'll enjoy the weapons, that's for sure.

Tenlo
04-16-2010, 04:06 PM
I'll have to spend some time researching about those weapons thanks for the heads up