PDA

View Full Version : Scrubs

Mashew Tiernan
04-15-2010, 02:00 PM
It makes me happy and it makes me sad.
But this show is my favourite of all time. Watched every episode from season 1-7 and currently watching season 8 ^.^
Show is soooooo great (LLL)

Mashew Tiernan
04-15-2010, 04:12 PM
Theres even some hot chickys my age on this show ^.^
Also alot of ranga chicks.. :P I once dated a chick with naturally orange hair. :D

Burning Karma
04-15-2010, 04:12 PM
It and Seinfeld are my two favorite shows. I always try to watch Scrubs when I see it on air. Such a wonderful show.

Schryke
04-15-2010, 04:27 PM
I love the show, took me a season and a half to get into it in the beginning though.

Boo47
04-16-2010, 04:24 AM
I haven't seen this show on the regular channels (such as 7 or 9, I can't remember which one it was on when it started the latest season) lately, and I know it's on Comedy Central, but when are they making any new episodes? Or is the show done for?:(

brushy platypus
04-16-2010, 04:38 AM
Whats up with the new season? They have different people, and its pretty much an entierly new show. I've liked all the otherseasons untill this new one, that just kinda ruined the show for me. :(

Schryke
04-16-2010, 08:09 AM
I haven't seen this show on the regular channels (such as 7 or 9, I can't remember which one it was on when it started the latest season) lately, and I know it's on Comedy Central, but when are they making any new episodes? Or is the show done for?:(

from what I've read Zach Braff says it's over, but ABC hasn't officially pronounced it yet.

A ZombieTwinkie
04-16-2010, 08:15 AM
Yea, it's pretty much over. The whole 'spin-off' thing didn't really take.

Whats up with the new season? They have different people, and its pretty much an entierly new show. I've liked all the otherseasons untill this new one, that just kinda ruined the show for me. :(
It wasn't quite entirely 'Scrubs'. It was 'Scrubs Interns'. Pretty much the majority of the cast couldn't/didn't want to come back again. And hell, we didn't even see a few of the interns from the 8th season in the 9th.

from what I've read Zach Braff says it's over, but ABC hasn't officially pronounced it yet.
I heard the same thing. Kind of wish they never did the 8th season. Wasn't really as cleverly written or funny as the last 8. As much as I hate to say it, they need to just leave it be.

Mashew Tiernan
04-16-2010, 02:34 PM
Awh damn so no more seasons? :(
im not gunna watch these new eps, im sticking to my seasons 1-8

Skepsis93
04-16-2010, 02:40 PM
Scrubs without JD isn't Scrubs. They need to stop while people still like the show.

KFZ Scrubs
04-16-2010, 02:51 PM
Scrubs without JD isn't Scrubs. They need to stop while people still like the show.
True.... the show... just isn't the same. I love the show... if you can't tell by my name.

MasterKingz
04-16-2010, 02:52 PM
Ive seen 8 out of 9 seasons of Scrubs, season 9 isnt avaliable in UK ...

Contrah
04-16-2010, 02:55 PM
I have seen them all, I've ordered the whole box set from Amazon for 68, pretty cool deal if you ask me...

Mashew Tiernan
04-16-2010, 03:07 PM
JD isnt in season 9? :|
Im not even going to bother, he is the show if you ask me.
Seasons 1-8 forever >.<

Oh and the box set, 68 Pounds or what that symbol means, how much would that be in the Australian Dollar?

KFZ Scrubs
04-16-2010, 03:35 PM
I have seen them all, I've ordered the whole box set from Amazon for 68, pretty cool deal if you ask me...
Ummm, wow.. That's an amazing deal. Box sets for the seasons still cost 25 plus dollars for one.

Burning Karma
04-16-2010, 05:32 PM
Pretty much. I don't even acknowledge this "Interns" thing.

sleepydumbdude
04-16-2010, 06:16 PM
I'm one of the few that liked Interns. Mainly because after seasion 5 or so Elliott started getting on my nerves. I bought all the seasons out so far when I found them on sale for 15 a piece at random places.

Boo47
04-17-2010, 01:25 AM
JD isnt in season 9? :|
Im not even going to bother, he is the show if you ask me.
Seasons 1-8 forever >.<

Oh and the box set, 68 Pounds or what that symbol means, how much would that be in the Australian Dollar?

JD is in the first few episodes.

Mashew Tiernan
04-18-2010, 03:41 PM
Hmm im tossing up weather or not to get this series 9, people dont seem to like it? But as previous guy said it has some J.D...
people who have seen 9th season should tell me a rating for it? 1-5, 5 being best?:D

A ZombieTwinkie
04-18-2010, 05:23 PM
people who have seen 9th season should tell me a rating for it? 1-5, 5 being best?:D

Personally, for me, I'd have to say 3.5. It's still has Dr. Cox, Janitor, Turk and Kelso. I wasn't feeling some of the new interns. Denise and Cole were good. But the others were just 'meh' for me. It seems like ABC had it - the writing - toned down some. It's worth a watch for yourself to see if you like it any.

Boo47
04-18-2010, 11:11 PM
Personally, for me, I'd have to say 3.5. It's still has Dr. Cox, Janitor, Turk and Kelso. I wasn't feeling some of the new interns. Denise and Cole were good. But the others were just 'meh' for me. It seems like ABC had it - the writing - toned down some. It's worth a watch for yourself to see if you like it any.

I'm pretty sure the janitor was only in the first episode, and only for about 5 seconds.

Mashew Tiernan
04-30-2010, 01:28 PM
Ohkay well i will have to go rent it from the video shop and see what i think of it :D

Swizzler
05-01-2010, 10:47 PM
Loved this show, I borrowed all the series boxsets and watched them back to back over 2 weeks.

Scrubs Interns sucks so i didnt watch past episode 3.