PDA

View Full Version : I think my 360 is missing

KIDDRAGON67
04-15-2010, 04:24 PM
I got the RROD for the second time on my 06' 360 and i rang MS up and was sent out the paperwork. When i got it the next day it was posted but i posted it two weeks ago, and the status has not changed. It still says "Shipping label sent". This is the third time i have had to send a 360 out to MS for repairs and usually by this time i have received my console back, the only change is my address were i have only moved a few hundred meters. Now I'm not too fussed over losing it since i do have another 360 which is going just fine.

Also another thing, the console is out of warranty and the little red bubble is on the Repair Status page, but the lady who helped me said since it is the three red lights we will do it for free. (which they should since this is the second time for this console). Would you think she lied to me?

Anyway if the status doesn't change within the next week I'm going to ring up MS and see what's going on, but do you guys think it actually is lost in the mail or is MS being lazy and or misleading me with false info?

Wortsenawl
04-15-2010, 04:46 PM
Why don't you just call them now and let them know..? Why wait if you think there is a problem?

KIDDRAGON67
04-15-2010, 05:03 PM
Why don't you just call them now and let them know..? Why wait if you think there is a problem?

2:30am in South Australia :p, But i guess a ringing them up wont hurt.

Madfrog0
04-16-2010, 07:00 PM
maybe xbox took it and they havnt updated the tracking or something..

VladimirK
04-25-2010, 04:08 PM
I wasn't gonna post until I noticed this was a recent thread.

Did you have any luck?

Just I sent my elite in with E74 and it's apparently been delivered according to UPS, but now I just see, "Repair Status: Repair Order Pending"

Plus the page turns to Japanese text below that :confused:
Also tried the actual tracking thing and it couldn't find the repair number.

I've sent one back before and never had any problems like this.

EDIT: Status on mine just updated, that's them sending a new/replacement/fixed one.

Madfrog0
04-25-2010, 06:52 PM
any updates on this?

Marcus Gr3y
04-27-2010, 05:47 PM
i would have been on that instantly! i hope all is well with your xbox! you may have another one but damn dude they aren't free and they aren't cheap!

$RebelG
04-27-2010, 06:28 PM
I wouldn't worry about it to much, like people have said you should ring them up and see what the problem is.

Knowing MS they probably have received it yet haven't updated the repair process on the website until they've either fixed it or its being repaired. Depends where they are sending it to as well. You're best bet is to just ring them up though and see where it is, at least then you'll know for sure instead of just wondering.

Madfrog0
04-27-2010, 06:30 PM
I wouldn't worry about it to much, like people have said you should ring them up and see what the problem is.

Knowing MS they probably have received it yet haven't updated the repair process on the website until they've either fixed it or its being repaired. Depends where they are sending it to as well. You're best bet is to just ring them up though and see where it is, at least then you'll know for sure instead of just wondering.

i would say follow this advice and give them a call

KIDDRAGON67
04-28-2010, 09:08 AM
I got it back a few days ago, but it's been the longest time away.

marzipanninja
04-28-2010, 10:38 AM
When i sent my brotheres 360 back to microsoft for him the tracking never kicked in i kept checking then 5 days after sending it to them courier turned up on the doorstep with the console all sorted at which point the tracking did say that the workshop in Germany had just recieved it.