PDA

View Full Version : ak47 and the baby ak

zappxdaxm0nsta
04-15-2010, 05:26 PM
so i have played the level diwaniya, irag and i have picked up both the ak and the baby ak but they are not showing up in the weapons vault or the weapons stash. are the not unlocking on that level cuz ur not playing as sam. and if so what other levels have these guns. and where can i find the second machine pistol. thanks

Tyger7
04-15-2010, 06:07 PM
You obtain weapons by doing missions, not picking them up. Beat mission 3 in Co op campaign to get the AK47. By the time you finish Michigan Ave you'll have every weapon !

ODST Kayne
04-15-2010, 06:34 PM
You obtain weapons by doing missions, not picking them up. Beat mission 3 in Co op campaign to get the AK47. By the time you finish Michigan Ave you'll have every weapon !

Not true. I beat the game on Realistic and i am missing the second machine pistol, the ak-47 and the ak-74u.

zappxdaxm0nsta
04-15-2010, 07:01 PM
thanks i havent played co-op yet and odst kayne he said co-op not the regular campaign.

Strid
04-15-2010, 09:24 PM
Not true. I beat the game on Realistic and i am missing the second machine pistol, the ak-47 and the ak-74u.

It is true. You forgot he mentioned Co-op Campaign. After beating Co-op level 2 (not 3 like he said) and beating the single player level Michigan Reservoir, you will have all of the weapons that are linked to the achievement.

rockhopper
04-15-2010, 09:29 PM
I had every gun except for 3 after beating the single player. Went into co-op with a second controller just sitting there and got 2 more guns in the first chapter, the second machine gun pistol and baby AK. Just waiting on my friend to do whole co-op story so I can get my last gun.