PDA

View Full Version : Mothership Zeta DLC not working

jelwez
04-15-2010, 06:11 PM
Hi can anyone help please? i downloaded this DLC to my Boyfriend's hard drive using my profile and we both started this DLC but got distracted by shiny new games. Earlier this week my boyfriend started playing fallout again but his save with this DLC would not load saying that certain content is not available. i deleted and redownloaded this DLC but it still says on his save that the content is unavailable.

Ive not been able to check and see if my save still works, but he recently had to buy a new console as the old one would not load disc's anymore, could this have anything to with it or has microsoft screwed us over again and made DLC profile specific? its bad enough that DLC adds achievements to your profile now anyway but if they are making gamers who share a console pay for something twice its getting beyond a joke how much money they are trying to scam out of people now!

roulex
04-15-2010, 07:25 PM
The problem is that it's a new console, thus the licenses need to be transferred. A kinda pain-in-the-butt thing, but not hard or time consuming. Read the official xbox.com FAQ about how to do it here (http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse/xbox360/licensemigration/). Hope this fixes it! :)