PDA

View Full Version : The Multiplayer....

AceSouthall
04-15-2010, 09:54 PM
Ok the Multiplayer is badass but in a multiplayer I'd rather more than just 2 people!

I do hope to god they bring out Spies and Mercs in a DLC even if it is the Double Agent one, but preferable the PT and CT one :D

Other than that the Coop is fun. Hunter is really good :). Although the coop 'things' could do with more maps. Just a measly 6.

This was postponed so many times and tbh I cant see why =/

A mixed view there I know.

Black Watch
04-15-2010, 11:11 PM
I never played spies vs mercs so I don't know what I am missing. Although from what I gather, it wouldn't work well in this game since I believe in the last games, you didn't have the kind of fire power that you do in this one. It wouldn't really be far to the mercs if the spies can sport the G36c just like he can and use all of the weapons he can.

Atroxx70
04-15-2010, 11:46 PM
I never played spies vs mercs so I don't know what I am missing. Although from what I gather, it wouldn't work well in this game since I believe in the last games, you didn't have the kind of fire power that you do in this one. It wouldn't really be far to the mercs if the spies can sport the G36c just like he can and use all of the weapons he can.

I never got the chance to play SvM either, but from what I remember hearing about it, I don't think the spies had any lethal weapons at all. Interesting approach to multiplayer if you ask me.

LoD WheeZzy
04-16-2010, 01:59 AM
I never got the chance to play SvM either, but from what I remember hearing about it, I don't think the spies had any lethal weapons at all. Interesting approach to multiplayer if you ask me.

Yeah the spies didn't have any weapons, only gadgets and it was fun as hell :)

AceSouthall
04-16-2010, 02:43 PM

In Spies vs Mercs, the spies had no lethal weapons all they had was gadgets and their agility.

Lady Elysium
04-16-2010, 02:50 PM
Ugh, I hated the Spies vs Mercs multiplayer. Maybe it's just because no matter what side I played on I always got my bum handed to me on a silver platter :(