PDA

View Full Version : Infiltration/Achievements and Collectors Edition help.

Music-My-Savior
04-15-2010, 10:15 PM
I was supposed to get the collectors edition on pre-order but due to a cock up at GAME that's not likely to happen. A friend wants to play co-op with me and I'm aware that with the collectors edition comes infiltration.

I've found that ASDA here in the UK are selling the game for 29.99, which is 30 cheaper than the collectors edition. I was going to go buy this tomorrow but before I do I need to know if infiltration comes with it and if not, does it affect any co-op achievements.

I don't want to buy the regular edition if the fact I don't have infiltration stops me from getting any achievements with my friend.

I need to know answers A.S.A.P so if anyone knows, please reply. I've looked at the achievement guides and see no reference to infiltration directly, so here's hoping.

Yomnad84
04-15-2010, 10:17 PM
If you played assassians creed 2 or complete some special events in game you can unlock infiltration for 40 Uplay points in the main menu

Music-My-Savior
04-15-2010, 10:39 PM
Oh right, thanks for a speedy reply.. do you need infiltration for achievements? I think I have 40 UP points anyway :)

irPhoenix
04-15-2010, 11:05 PM
No the Infiltration Mode is purely an add-on :). Have fun with Fisher, 29.99 for the Game is a bargain, go for it!

Atroxx70
04-15-2010, 11:50 PM
No the Infiltration Mode is purely an add-on :). Have fun with Fisher, 29.99 for the Game is a bargain, go for it!

It can be unlocked through Uplay for 40 upoints or w/e they call them. You only need to complete a certain 2 achievements to be able to afford it, can't remember what those two are though.

Incidentally, I 1k'd Assassin's Creed 2 via rental and I don't have Uplay credit for any of the achievements, any idea why or how I can get them to register? I had no idea what Uplay was at the time and I never messed with it at all.

Lone Soldier x7
04-16-2010, 12:25 AM
You were suppose to register on uplay before playing AC2 to get the points

Atroxx70
04-16-2010, 01:48 AM
You were suppose to register on uplay before playing AC2 to get the points

Wow so now there's no way to get them? Extremely gay. At least it's only an in-game extra and not anything vital. I got enough points for Infiltration mode so that's all I really care about.