PDA

View Full Version : Season Finale of Spartacus Blood and Sand.

vI-Youneek-Iv
04-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Well I got to say the Finale was good for what it was worth it looks like there might be a Season 2 because of the ending (In my opinion). But all in all it was a very good first Season.

SynysterChris
04-16-2010, 11:13 AM
Very true, the ending was superb bath of blood, which was built up till now. I was waiting to see a revolt from episode 2 and it didn't disappoint. Spartacus and Crixus working together and taking down the villa was pure awesomeness.

Can't wait for season 2, that is if they have one.

vI-Youneek-Iv
04-23-2010, 01:41 PM
Guess the First season wasn't much of a big hit? Well I can't wait for the second season to come (if there is going to be another season). It will be good if Crixsus and Spartacus team up the whole way trying to fight off againist the Romans and with Doctore's help. So Crixsus wants to find his lover and Doctore wants to get revenge on Asher and I'm guessing from one of the Season 1 Episodes (can't remember) Spartacus' wife said he had a big destiny in front of him by the gods which I'm thinking is leading an army or something along the lines of that.

TR3NT REZNOR
04-26-2010, 11:21 PM
I thought I would like this show but it wasn't my fav :(

A Satyr
04-26-2010, 11:39 PM
I thought the way they did the finale with all the 2 days ago 1 day ago BS was bad, besides the fact that the whole episode was 100% predictable.

I thought I would like this show but it wasn't my fav :( Me too, its 90% soap opera. It had its moments every now and then but overall the show is medicore and cliche

Mastershke1
04-27-2010, 10:26 PM
Me too, its 90% soap opera. It had its moments every now and then but overall the show is medicore and cliche

I'm not sure what medicore means, I think you meant mediocre. Anyways, you are the one who is mediocre and cliche. Spartacus blood and sand was fantastic from episode 3 to the finale. The first 2 episodes were mediocre and cliche.

Mobkey
04-28-2010, 04:13 PM
Well I got to say the Finale was good for what it was worth it looks like there might be a Season 2 because of the ending (In my opinion). But all in all it was a very good first Season.

I thought I had read that the guy who plays Spartacus has cancer. That might make it a little difficult for a second season.

Yeah I found it:
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/03/09/spartacus-star-andy-whitfield-has-cancer/

StolenPaper18
04-28-2010, 04:21 PM
I thought I had read that the guy who plays Spartacus has cancer. That might make it a little difficult for a second season.

Yeah I found it:
http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/03/09/spartacus-star-andy-whitfield-has-cancer/

Yea, he does have some kind of cancer. They say they are still going to do a Season 2 but it is delayed. I read on IMDB (I don't feel like finding the link right now) that there is a rumor they are talking about doing a prequel to Blood and Sand that way they can use a younger actor as Spartacus.

OT: I think the series is amazing and the finale was fucking epic.

BarbaricGoose
04-29-2010, 06:30 AM
Spartacus blood and sand was fantastic from episode 3 to the finale. The first 2 episodes were mediocre and cliche.

Agreed. The first two episodes were pretty silly, I thought. Every episode after that was excellent, and the finale was amazing. One of the better endings I've seen.

As for Andy's cancer.. Damn. Really was not expecting to hear that. Hope he makes it.