PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Recon Beta Question?

SSJ3
04-16-2010, 02:00 PM
Do we need Splinter Cell to play the Beta when it's available or can we download it on the Marketplace?

Tyger7
04-16-2010, 02:06 PM
They'll eventually come out with a demo, but if you want to be in the Beta then you must have your email associated with Uplay. You don't have to own the game, but access Uplay from it (or Assassins Creed 2 and upcoming game Ruse). Start up one of the said Ubisoft games, go to Uplay, and follow any prompts. Now make sure your email is correct and that you wish to get emails from them. After that, you'll basically be suscribed to the beta. I am pretty sure they're just promoting when saying you get it "with Splinter Cell". Assassin's Creed 2 has the same Uplay menu and whatnot.

iCondemned
04-16-2010, 02:24 PM
Eh WRONG!!! Read the instruction that was given to you when you bought the game bro. You need to register with Uplay, and when the beta comes out. YOU WILL NEED THE SPLINTER CELL DISC TO PLAY THE DEMO!!!!!!

SSJ3
04-16-2010, 03:17 PM
Eh WRONG!!! Read the instruction that was given to you when you bought the game bro. You need to register with Uplay, and when the beta comes out. YOU WILL NEED THE SPLINTER CELL DISC TO PLAY THE DEMO!!!!!!

Guess I wont be playing the beta then no way I can keep this game until August :(

I R Sam Fisher
04-17-2010, 10:05 PM

Another reason to keep this game :)

a blind beggar
04-17-2010, 10:11 PM
yeah it's from the main menu. i wonder how it'll work with rented copies,will whoever rents it out that week of the beta get it or what?