PDA

View Full Version : Yet another new member

FallenAngelEyes
04-17-2010, 12:39 AM
I check this site all the time for help getting achievements and upping my gamerscore, so I figured I should probably sign up. I'm an achievement whore, though you wouldn't know it by my gamerscore, as I am also cursed with a short attention span and the tendency to go "ooooh shiny" and get distracted by a new game. Steam achievements, badges in City of Heroes, and now 360 achievements provide hours of prolonged entertainment for me. I'm a very recent 360 owner, only having purchased one (finally) last July. I've since expanded my collection to 22 boxed games and a slew of XBLA titles.

I am also an avid PC gamer, which is a bit of a curse to my gamerscore, as I had already bought many of the big titles (Fallout 3, Bioshock, Oblivion, Mass Effect, etc) for PC because I didn't yet own a 360. So there's thousands of gamerpoints I probably will never get. :( I also prefer to play FPS's with a mouse+keyboard, so stuff like Borderlands and L4D are also PC purchases, even though I mourn for the lost points.

I love co-op gaming, especially couch co-op, as I'm always looking for fun games to play with my boyfriend, though I game way more than he does. Playing co-op campaigns together is one of my favorite things to do. :) I am not horribly competitive, as I mostly like to play games to enjoy myself, and winning isn't always my main goal. Sometimes it's fun to just mess around and not take stuff too seriously. I say this, yet sometimes I still get annoyed enough that I have to try not to throw my controller across the room. :P

Anywho, I look forward to using the website and acquiring tips from all you great gamers to up my gamerscore and to help others raise theirs! :D

pined5551
04-17-2010, 03:07 PM
Im pretty sure you can link in your Games for windows tag and online 360 tag together. A lot of people whore gamerpoints by completing the same game on the PC and 360. I don't know how though, nor do i know if it is limited to certain games. You should check it out, as then you could still use your PC to get 360 achievements. BOOM! Two birds with one stone :)

And welcome by the way :D

FallenAngelEyes
04-17-2010, 07:57 PM
Oh wow, I hadn't heard of that at all. I will definitely look into it, hopefully some of the games I have will count. Thanks for the tip! :D

Contrah
04-17-2010, 09:20 PM
What about CounterStrike 1.6 & CSS!!!?!?!