PDA

View Full Version : Gawmonster checking in ...

Gawmonster
04-17-2010, 04:14 AM
Been a lurker for some time, always using x360a for the achievement guide portion. Just yesterday (? ... maybe day before?) signed up for the account.

Just wanted to say rock on! Especially now that I've looked through the forum, I can tell that this is a great community :)

Might not have much activity in the coming months, due to personal IRL issues, but, if this happens, rest assured, I will be back!

~~
Sean
aka Gawmonster

KillerBEA
04-17-2010, 07:14 AM
Welcome, what are you favorite games? Proudest achievement? Have fun and enjoy you stay!

Gawmonster
04-17-2010, 05:53 PM
Love the large-scale RPGs, mostly -- Elder Scrolls, Fallout 3 (loved 1 and 2, too)
and most cult (and more off-beat) games -- Half Life 2, Borderlands
and my guilty pleasure ... any LEGO game >_<

As for proudest achievement ... (boots up 360 to look) ... Oh, I don't know. Just recently got Vanilla Crazy Cake without using walkthroughs or anything. Working on getting Aperture Science next ... that'll be a nice challenge.

It was only about 5-6 months ago that I finally started using my Live account (and upgraded to gold) ... 5-6 months where I've been unemployed, so haven't had much in the way of games to play to begin with. One of these days, I'll be able to boost my gamer score.

Contrah
04-17-2010, 06:42 PM
Welcome to the forum, any general questions about the forum you have feel free to post them here or PM me :) Happy posting!