PDA

View Full Version : Achievements not adding to Score

oKIINGo
04-17-2010, 03:51 PM
Ok so I have been at a friends without internet and gotten a bunch of achievements on a few different games but they are not adding to my gamerscore. also when i look on my list of achievements lets say for bad company 2 it shows 6 out of 50 but when i click on it it shows what i really have of 19 out of 50... also the achievements are not showing up in order they are just unlocking in the list where they were so i have a few unlocked then scroll through some locked and theres more...the last thing is also the achievements have no pictures after i reset my xbox until i play that game.

here is some pics
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/6430/downsize3.jpg
Battlefield
http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/9963/downsize2g.jpg
SC4
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/8093/downsizefv.jpg

All the ones I got online have pics but the offline ones are out of order with no pictures

II BeNtOn 92 II
04-17-2010, 03:53 PM
Ok so I have been at a friends without internet and gotten a bunch of achievements on a few different games but they are not adding to my gamerscore. also when i look on my list of achievements lets say for bad company 2 it shows 6 out of 50 but when i click on it it shows what i really have of 19 out of 50... also the achievements are not showing up in order they are just unlocking in the list where they were so i have a few unlocked then scroll through some locked and theres more...the last thing is also the achievements have no pictures after i reset my xbox until i play that game.
yeah dude u need to sign onto live for it to save to ur account.
if u used a memory card and took it back to ur xbox it wooda worked.

oKIINGo
04-17-2010, 03:55 PM
are you sure because if been offline before and got achievements and it added to my score and the achievement lists all worked properly

spyder2g
04-17-2010, 04:00 PM
are you sure because if been offline before and got achievements and it added to my score and the achievement lists all worked properly

How are you moving your gamertag and save files for the game you are playing at you friends house?

II BeNtOn 92 II
04-17-2010, 04:01 PM

yeah but think about it dude, u need a connection for it to save to ur live account, hows that supposed to transfer when u recover it back on ur xbox if u didnt have an internet connection?

oKIINGo
04-17-2010, 04:05 PM
im not recovering accounts i am playing on my xbox with my HDD at his house btw i added pics

davhth4
04-17-2010, 04:37 PM
Is your xbox connected to live since you completed the achieves? Is it the gamerscore on your xbox or on xbox.com ?

Maybe try clearing your system cache and seeing if that helps. It could be a random glitch. But I havent seen this happen before to anyone. The images should be there if online or offline.

oKIINGo
04-17-2010, 04:53 PM
Is your xbox connected to live since you completed the achieves? Is it the gamerscore on your xbox or on xbox.com ?

Maybe try clearing your system cache and seeing if that helps. It could be a random glitch. But I havent seen this happen before to anyone. The images should be there if online or offline.

ya ive never seen anything like this before and im scared to clear cache before i try connecting to live first...ill be home and connected in a few hours and let you guys know if no one else knows whats wrong

EmporerDragon
04-17-2010, 05:23 PM
Connect to live first. The fact that you haven't yet is the most likely reason.

oKIINGo
04-17-2010, 05:25 PM

ya im hoping its just weird ive never seen anything like this

Contrah
04-17-2010, 05:31 PM

There is your most likely answer..

Madfrog0
04-17-2010, 06:25 PM
sign in and it will update.

oKIINGo
04-17-2010, 08:48 PM
well i signed in didnt work deleted cache and my profile then recovered it...lost all achievements except for 2 that i got when i was offline

II BeNtOn 92 II
04-17-2010, 09:04 PM
well i signed in didnt work deleted cache and my profile then recovered it...lost all achievements except for 2 that i got when i was offline

wow that just doesnt make sense :S