PDA

View Full Version : Do "Soft Touch" and "Explorer" affect "Enlightened"?

Neverender
04-17-2010, 08:43 PM
I'm about to start the game, and before I do, I wanted to make sure I can get all of the achievements in the same game (all of the ones you can't reload a chapter and get).

So, can you get "Soft Touch," "Explorer," and "Enlightened" in one game without the other two canceling out "Enlightened"?

Sebastard
04-18-2010, 08:04 PM
I wonder this also.

I just got Enlighted, Sherlock and Exlporer left and wonder if its possible to take these achievement in one playthrough.

CoolAsLife
04-19-2010, 06:51 PM
As Sherlock requires you to take ammo from the metro stations I didn't risk it for the enlightened achievement as it considered a bad karma move. Was hoping to get the explorer achievement during enlightened playthrough but that didn't pop unfortunately - must have missed a room. Just have a couple of weapon cheevos and explorer left to do on my last playthrough - thank goodness it's a short game. Would rec 2 playthroughs. 1 to guarantee enlightened and then a 2nd for sherlock. If you can do both in one - let us know

Polygon Pirate
04-20-2010, 09:37 AM
I got all the achievements in the one play through, so I know for a fact it is possible.