PDA

View Full Version : info on 48H gold trial

Damian 83
04-17-2010, 08:52 PM
i just used a 48h trial code but it only says: Code redeemed: xbox game. no 48h! i used another one: nothing again. finally i had to use 1month card. any idea why it happened? i know on the card its write that it works only on new accounts, howewer it are the same thing wrote on a 1month trial i found in GTA 4. in that case it worked anyway

II BeNtOn 92 II
04-17-2010, 09:01 PM
i just used a 48h trial code but it only says: Code redeemed: xbox game. no 48h! i used another one: nothing again. finally i had to use 1month card. any idea why it happened? i know on the card its write that it works only on new accounts, howewer it are the same thing wrote on a 1month trial i found in GTA 4. in that case it worked anyway

wow thats really weird man, :confused:
never heard of that before?

Damian 83
04-17-2010, 09:08 PM
wow thats really weird man, :confused:
never heard of that before?

no, and considering a lot of people send me messages, asking for 48h trials, i thought it works on any account

anyway, now on my subscriptions page i have

1 month gold membership
xbox game
xbox game
:confused::confused::confused:

Glowin Smurff
04-17-2010, 09:16 PM
here's why, 48hr codes give u 48hours of online play (not gold status) and if u don't use the online play in 48hrs from entering, it goes away. They do work on any account.

Damian 83
04-17-2010, 09:21 PM
here's why, 48hr codes give u 48hours of online play (not gold status) and if u don't use the online play in 48hrs from entering, it goes away. They do work on any account.

does it mean that it works and i wasted 2 48h???

Glowin Smurff
04-17-2010, 09:27 PM
they're stacked w/ your 1month. so you have 1month and 4 days of online (1 month of gold and 4 days of online capable) i don't know which will be used first, or if the 48s were wasted, only time will tell, does it show u as a gold member right now? if so ur month is first.

gamerguy69
04-17-2010, 09:37 PM
48-hour codes are only redeemable thru the dashboard. The 1-months can be redeemed on Xbox.com.

I had a 48-hour code that I tried out on my Gold account and it came back as invalid. I tried entering it on a SILVER account and it was recognized.

I only did it for verification (thru the dashboard). Enter code and you are given the 48-hour details. You are then given the options of Redeem Now or Cancel. I just CANCEL, saving the code for when my GOLD account reverted to SILVER.

I thought 48-hour codes were NOT stackable. I mean what would be the point. Wouldn't you get the most gameplay when you entered them as needed?

Damian 83
04-17-2010, 09:46 PM
i activated it from xbox.com... ok no matter. ill buy a 12+1 for 35eur on ebay, after this one expires

The Contender X
04-18-2010, 12:02 AM
i activated it from xbox.com... ok no matter. ill buy a 12+1 for 35eur on ebay, after this one expires

Yea if you redeem it through xbox.com, it takes like 15-20 minutes to activate for some reason. If you redeemed it through the xbox it works on the next time you sign in.