PDA

View Full Version : Jackass 3

I Am NeroTag
04-17-2010, 10:08 PM
Is any one else excited for this movie other than me. I just love Jackass I watched all the movies and episodes.

Tgisme
04-18-2010, 01:54 AM
I'm excited to see it too, some of it gets a little too gross for me, but there's nothing like watching a bunch of idiots thrash their bodies.

Joker0fLife
04-18-2010, 04:13 AM
When will this happen :eek: TO WIKI

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackass_3D

everything described sounds sooooo fucking brutal. I can't wait to laugh my ass off. (Am I sick?)

dakisbac
04-18-2010, 04:25 AM
These movies are fucking trash.

But whatever floats your boat guys.

SSJ3
04-18-2010, 12:40 PM
Can't wait, I really wanted them to make a new Series as well.

bulnmar
04-18-2010, 01:05 PM
i think the jackass movies startedout good but to me they seem to be going downhill cant see them making many more there only so much you can abuse yourself hehe

Iconoclast
04-19-2010, 05:38 AM
There's no purpose to Jackass anymore; it's been replaced by Youtube. There's plenty more people on the interwebs desperate for online infamy that are willing to do much worse to themselves if it means they'll get attention for it. The only difference is, they don't have a film budget (although to be honest, it can't be terribly expensive to produce a Jackass movie, I could probably cut and edit the thing myself given enough time). Kind of sad what people will do for attention these days, but hey, if you enjoy watching grown men act like arrogant teenagers, all the more power to you.

ApochWeiss
04-19-2010, 05:47 AM
i think the jackass movies startedout good but to me they seem to be going downhill cant see them making many more there only so much you can abuse yourself hehe

I couldn't stand Jackass: The Movie (the first one) but I absolutely loved the sequel. Didn't bother with 2.5, but just watching Bam get out of that horsetrailer the way he did when they threw a snake in was quite possibly one of the funniest god damned things I have ever seen in my life. That and the stalker valentine thing in the hotel wall. Seeing Wee-Man fall for it then fall off the chair? Epic lolz.

From my understanding they all went into rehab after the second film because of what they did to themselves in order to keep filming it, guessing drugs and alcohol and shit (don't quote me though, was something I heard somewhere, I think on tv, some celebrity news show like TMZ or something). I think a third may kill 'em haha

There's no purpose to Jackass anymore; it's been replaced by Youtube. There's plenty more people on the interwebs desperate for online infamy that are willing to do much worse to themselves if it means they'll get attention for it. The only difference is, they don't have a film budget (although to be honest, it can't be terribly expensive to produce a Jackass movie, I could probably cut and edit the thing myself given enough time). Kind of sad what people will do for attention these days, but hey, if you enjoy watching grown men act like arrogant teenagers, all the more power to you.

I agree 100%. Though the prospect of a movie with everyone from the series would go over better then a new TV series. I go to the Crocodile Rock in Allentown, PA for concerts and in between bands, they pull down a white screen and project episodes of Jackass on it. It still has a loyal fan base, so it's not like the show will have no actual viewers, it's just that either they need to up the intensity level of the pain, or go viral with their antics instead of on a national television network.

Tussell
04-19-2010, 07:24 PM
Personally, I really enjoy Jackass. It's fun when you're bored or under the influence. I've got all the episodes in the TV Box Set, along with the first two films. I've yet to get The Lost Tapes and 2.5 though. I need to pick those up!

jtr1gg3r
04-20-2010, 12:59 PM
Personally, I really enjoy Jackass. It's fun when you're bored or under the influence. I've got all the episodes in the TV Box Set, along with the first two films. I've yet to get The Lost Tapes and 2.5 though. I need to pick those up!

The Lost Tapes? WTF is that!

You need to get 2.5 tho, its fucking hilarious

Tussell
04-20-2010, 03:25 PM
The Lost Tapes? WTF is that!

You need to get 2.5 tho, its fucking hilarious
I've seen 2.5, just don't own it.

As for The Lost Tapes... Amazon.com: Jackass: The Lost Tapes: Johnny Knoxville, Bam Margera, Ryan Dunn, Chris Pontius, Steve-O, Dave England, Jason "Wee Man" Acuna, Preston Lacy, Ehren McGhehey, Danger Ehren: Movies & TV

Joker0fLife
04-20-2010, 04:31 PM
if you enjoy watching grown men act like arrogant teenagers, all the more power to you.

That's the thing, they're acting. You make it seem like they act like this all the time (Besides maybe Bam because he has serious ADHD, but still).

Volzagia
04-20-2010, 04:43 PM
Awesome, I really enjoyed the first 2 films :woop:

k1lls1gn
05-04-2010, 05:56 AM
Personally, I really enjoy Jackass. It's fun when you're bored or under the influence. I've got all the episodes in the TV Box Set, along with the first two films. I've yet to get The Lost Tapes and 2.5 though. I need to pick those up! Dude im in the same situation your in!! i have the box set, the first 2 movies, but i dont have the lost tapes or 2.5. Ive seen them though and i got say The Lost Tapes is hilarious!

Cant wait for this though, Jackass is awesome and i will definately be seeing this when it comes out on dvd (jackass not really a movie i'd see in theatres, more like a movie too watch while with friends or family and under the influence...or not lol)

I will buy this as well.

Bubbowie
05-04-2010, 05:59 AM
my brother will love it. good news for him:)

Massa Siggy
05-04-2010, 06:15 AM
I probably won't see it in theaters, but no doubt I'll watch it in a few years when Comedy Central puts it on a loop for 3 fucking days like it does with the other ones.