PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everybody

Minychung
04-18-2010, 12:59 AM
Hey everyone, my name's Min.

I enjoy a lot of games, and I really get into the games I play. I like to "research" a bit on my games, and see which is the best potential outcome for me; like today I spent an hour or two looking up the best set up for Fallout 3.

Oh, and I'm a bit "behind" on some achievements and games, as I have to borrow games from my friends because my parents oppose buying games (even though they bought me an xbox 360 - it was Black Friday and came with 6 free games). So if anyone sees my achievements, it'll be a select few games.

I'm a half and half gamer, I do enjoy "cheating;" like boosting and what-not, taking easy way outs, exploiting glitches. But I do enjoy the story and I like to beat a game before I use cheats, because I don't want to spoil things too much, or the cheats will ruin the game and crash it.

Well, pretty much, I'm a honest and dishonest gamer, who really gets into his games - as in researching the best potential and such. And that means I really want my achievements.

-----------------
As I mentioned earlier - when I say "cheating"... some examples
Codebreaker (none for Xbox, but I do have a Playstation 2) - Cheating
Guilty Gear Boosting - Achievement Boosting
Fable II Infinite Money/Experience - Exploiting glitches
Skipping battles in Gears of War 2 Insane mode - Easy way outs

Fizzmatix
04-18-2010, 01:07 AM
Welcome to the website, hopefully you enjoy your stay. When you say you enjoy cheating, if you use codes that are programmed into the game that doesn't really count. Boosting also doesn't count as heating but some people consider it.

Just remember to read all the sticky threads in the FAQ forum and enjoy your time here.

Contrah
04-18-2010, 08:31 AM
Welcome to the website, hopefully you enjoy your stay. When you say you enjoy cheating, if you use codes that are programmed into the game that doesn't really count. Boosting also doesn't count as heating but some people consider it.

Just remember to read all the sticky threads in the FAQ forum and enjoy your time here.

Yeah I agree, boosting isn't cheating, when talking about cheating in terms of achievements, game saving is cheating.

Welcome to the forum anyway :)