PDA

View Full Version : Possible fix for Realistic Campaign Achievement

XxNickTxX
04-18-2010, 07:15 AM
I've read on the Ubisoft forums that playing the LAST TWO MISSIONS on REALISTIC DIFFICULTY MAY unlock the achievement.

Please, if it does work, post saying it did.

If it didn't work, post saying it didn't but don't start flipping out, it's a POSSIBLE FIX. It's not guaranteed to work.

Inked and Pierced
04-18-2010, 07:25 AM
Geez how many posts of the same thing do we need. Read the posts before adding new threds.

Yes some have said this works. Of course clear cache first and the play offline or play entire campaign or wait for ubisoft to fix.

HOST1L1TY
04-18-2010, 08:43 AM
Clear the cache. For people just starting the game don't update at all and just finish the game. I finished the game again from start to finish and finally got the achieve. Playing the final 2 levels might be the key for people who already beat the game.

XxNickTxX
04-18-2010, 08:47 AM
Geez how many posts of the same thing do we need. Read the posts before adding new threds.

Yes some have said this works. Of course clear cache first and the play offline or play entire campaign or wait for ubisoft to fix.
Clear the cache. For people just starting the game don't update at all and just finish the game. I finished the game again from start to finish and finally got the achieve. Playing the final 2 levels might be the key for people who already beat the game.

I didn't tell anyone to clear the cache for a reason. Because with this you don't need to. I'm posting a actual fix, not a "oh, uhm, well, maybe if you jump through a flaming hoop and do a barrel roll and try again it might work, but i didn't actually try it or have any proof to back it up."

TsarBlandi
04-18-2010, 07:17 PM
not a guarentee, i played through the story twice with the patch and it did not unlock, i cleared my cache and played back through and it worked fine, doesnt take that long and its awesome ^^, id prefer a way thats more likely to work

Jesper114
04-18-2010, 08:46 PM
for me it is not the campaign that has glitched, it is the co-op for me.

PuttyGod
04-18-2010, 09:34 PM
As far as I know, this is basically guaranteed, but only if you delete the cache first. Worked like a charm.