PDA

View Full Version : A good BBVA LM?

Der Fuhrer
04-18-2010, 04:54 PM
Does anyone know of a Right Midfielder from BBVA that isn't from Spain and isn't Messi? Any help would be appreciated thanks. Sorry about the thread title screw-up, I meant RM.

LiamW92
04-18-2010, 05:01 PM
A converted Thierry Henry to LM would be good.

EDIT:

...Just read the post :L I dont know of a good RM atm. Messi/Ronaldo seems the most likely option.

Der Fuhrer
04-18-2010, 05:07 PM
Hmm, yeah I would peferably like one on the cheaper side, that is the problem with Messi, If anyone has anything to sell that met the requirements of my OP I'll be willing to make an offer. Thanks

lufc dom
04-18-2010, 11:20 PM
Hmm, yeah I would peferably like one on the cheaper side, that is the problem with Messi, If anyone has anything to sell that met the requirements of my OP I'll be willing to make an offer. Thanks

I have a Brazilian on my team called Nilmar who is immensely fast and I'm pretty sure he plays for Valencia/Villereal. His default position is RF but I bought him as a RW and he can be converted from RF -> RW to RW -> RM, he should cost under 10K maybe 5-7K and I do reccomend him.

MolecularSpade
04-20-2010, 08:19 PM
I have a Brazilian on my team called Nilmar who is immensely fast and I'm pretty sure he plays for Valencia/Villereal. His default position is RF but I bought him as a RW and he can be converted from RF -> RW to RW -> RM, he should cost under 10K maybe 5-7K and I do reccomend him.

agreed, Nilmar coverted to RM 90 pace :)

blakeydinho7
04-21-2010, 10:36 AM
what about jesus navas i thing he a RW and he quite quick and good at crossing he plays sevilla

ben9269
04-24-2010, 07:38 PM
what about jesus navas i thing he a RW and he quite quick and good at crossing he plays sevilla

He's Spanish. :p:p