PDA

View Full Version : F.E.A.R. 3 Article in Game Informer

Jagermeister TX
04-18-2010, 11:55 PM
For the FEAR fans. Theres a pretty big article about the upcoming FEAR 3 in the newest (May) issue of game informer. Unfortunately I cant find an online copy to provide you, but you can check it out on magazine stands if you really want the info. :uzi:

GR4V1G0R3
04-19-2010, 12:32 AM
saw the brief trailer for it. it looked erm... very poor.

it had no game type footage involved, only very badly acted live capture, the only thing worse than the acting was the special effects used. dont know why they felt the urge to release anything about it personally, the mag article is fair enough, but the trailer?

and who is making it ? didnt recognise the logo.
the original was good, perseus mandate was good, but the rest have been mediocre at best.
hopefully when it's released i'll be able to give it a try before expending valuable cash on tripe.

don't know if we get game informer in the uk, don't buy mags anymore, funds required to pay for the internet, so i'll just keep my eyes open for anything more promising.

thanks for the info mate,
wak

Bleeding Star
04-19-2010, 04:39 PM
saw the brief trailer for it. it looked erm... very poor.

it had no game type footage involved, only very badly acted live capture, the only thing worse than the acting was the special effects used. dont know why they felt the urge to release anything about it personally, the mag article is fair enough, but the trailer?

and who is making it ? didnt recognise the logo.
the original was good, perseus mandate was good, but the rest have been mediocre at best.
hopefully when it's released i'll be able to give it a try before expending valuable cash on tripe.

don't know if we get game informer in the uk, don't buy mags anymore, funds required to pay for the internet, so i'll just keep my eyes open for anything more promising.

thanks for the info mate,
wak

There was gameplay in the trailer but there was very little of it and just very short clips from it

But honestly dude I thought the trailer was awesome, I honestly don't see what was poor about it, I thought the live action was very cool

Needless to say a day one pick up, I love FEAR

Madfrog0
04-19-2010, 10:40 PM
i wasnt to much of a fan of the first 2, but ill try the 3rd.

Dark Apparition
04-20-2010, 12:11 AM
the 2nd one was short and was less fun/scary than the first. Hopefully this one doesn't make it even worse.

Vendetta
04-20-2010, 12:29 AM
the 2nd one was short and was less fun/scary than the first. Hopefully this one doesn't make it even worse.

Not to mention it was way too easy on the hardest difficulty.

Amp up the difficulty a bit on FEAR 3 and I am sold :D

It looks solid to me :)

PureTechniquex
04-20-2010, 12:45 AM
Not to mention it was way too easy on the hardest difficulty.

Amp up the difficulty a bit on FEAR 3 and I am sold :D

It looks solid to me :)

Yeah please bring back Instant Action maps too and get rid of grind-fest stuff like 5-star general, in other words bring back the skillful achievements. :)