PDA

View Full Version : Could anybody Rent these games to me?

BrainKing
04-19-2010, 01:08 PM
I was just wondering because I think I am not allowed to ask people to do achievements for me:

Would anybody be able to rent the games to me:

Bully: Scholarship Edition
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Or know anywhere where I can get it at a really good price.

Thanks

$RebelG
04-19-2010, 01:18 PM
Try looking on Ebay, alot of people sell games for a really cheap price. Usually better than buying them from other places as well.

And no, you're not allowed to ask people to do achievements for you.

BrainKing
04-19-2010, 01:19 PM
I've looked on Ebay and they are like 20 odd..really expensive for just silly games I like to play :D

TitansWar
04-19-2010, 01:30 PM
Either rent them from a shop, or don't buy them. People aren't going to rent you games.

Can a mod close this thread now? Thanks.

Wortsenawl
04-19-2010, 01:31 PM
Hire them... either online, lovefilm or similar, or wander down to your local Blockbusters (or whatever local video / game shop you have)

agentplatypus
04-19-2010, 01:33 PM
Do you honestly think someone will rent you a game?

TakahashiDemon
04-19-2010, 01:41 PM
Why not go down to XtraVision/Blockbuster or online GAME.co.uk, LoveFilm and rent them out yourself? Those games you mentioned are still fairly new, so if its the case you cant use online rental services, they should still be in the retail stores I mentioned.

BrainKing
04-19-2010, 01:45 PM
Thanks a lot for your help everyone.

Also, TitansWar, who the hell do you think you are requesting to have my thread closed? I am the starter and if I feel it should be locked, I will request that. For all you know, I may need additional information.

Instead of trying to become a Moderator here, next time be polite and possibly ask me if I can request the thread to be locked. To add fuel to the fire, you even have a "thanks" at the end of your post as if it's going to happen..

Seraph Xii
04-19-2010, 02:04 PM
Dude, nobody in their right mind will send you a game with nothing but your word that you're going to send it back.

Hell, I wouldn't even lend my parents my games because there's a possibility they'll not take care of them...

With regard tp eBay: So what if they're like 20? You buy them, play them and sell them and then you've pretty much spent less and played a game for longer than you would if you actually rented it.

Or try to be really cheap and buy one from a store and then take it back a few days later or something.

It seems you think people are a lot more trusting than they are... Or more gullible.

eviltb
04-19-2010, 02:33 PM
c'mon dude, I told you once. Dont make me tell you thrice.