PDA

View Full Version : Which of the new characters would you use?

BAD BLOOD BIGGY
04-19-2010, 06:10 PM
My questions is which of the characters would you be interested in using out of the ten new additions. I am gonna say either Ibuki or Adon. They both seem like they have unique fighting styles. I like Adon because he, to me, is like a mix of Sagat and Vega, and I use Vega.

Deadly Moves
04-20-2010, 03:03 AM
Adon, Juri and Dudley
But saying that.. Balrog was suprisingly my best character in SFIV. so it could turn out to be a character i dont expect. Hope not though

Double2Seven
04-20-2010, 10:00 AM
Ive played a few online matches and Juri seams to be a new favourit, a lot of people been playing, and she as some anoying moves...lol

PimplyPete
04-21-2010, 02:10 AM
Makoto for me.

SUBJECT BK201
04-21-2010, 02:19 AM
Juri / Cody - been practicing with both characters and both are pretty damn good. Juri has a fair few corner options into her Ultra II as well as an impressive lockdown game and Cody's links into Ruffian Kicks are pretty interesting too.

Juri will be my main though, next to Chun Li & Dhalsim since her ultra II was the only reason the game got my interest in the first place.

mortikia
04-21-2010, 11:22 AM
I have been using Ibuki for the past 2 days, completed all her trials and used online quite a bit, she may not be the strongest but she is fast and has some really great combo's, I was also a very big fan of this character in the previous street fighter games.

MajinSharinganPL
04-21-2010, 10:26 PM
ADON!!!! that was my main char in sfa3 and this will be my main char in ssf4.

Riskbreaker XYZ
04-23-2010, 01:09 PM
Ibuki is nothing short of vicious, let me tell you. My main is Vega, and i was using Guy, who is vey compatible. His target combo is awesome.