140 members have voted

1. 1. Poll:

• Inverted
    • Standard

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inverted all the way for me, or as my friends call it, "retarded". I simply cannot play with standard sticks, I end up walking around and alternately gazing at my feet and looking up at the sky.

The way I understand it, Inverted has the sticks mimic the action of your head (tip head back to look up, forward to look down). That said, I understand that some people prefer the stick to control where the cursor is moving on the screen.

Thanks :p although the problem with the title is still there >.<

Anyway: I can't believe how few people use inverted! I couldn't play a game that didn't have inverted settings.

I meant to say when I am flying a plane in some games and I hoe you knew I meant poll not tool sorry , I thought tool and that was typed I have no attention spa- oooh a butterfly ......

Standard. Can't concieve the thought of how someone could possibly play Inverted.

Hmmm, I wonder if there's a link between people who use inverted controls and goofy stance on Skateboard/Snowboard. :rolleyes:

I have my controller inverted, for some odd reason I play better like that. As for a link Zipp, I skate regular but can goofy, although I suck at it.

Standard for me. Whenever I've played games that are inverted as default I always forget mid game or whenever that its actually inverted controls, needless to say it doesn't end in a good way since I usually die because I forget.