PDA

View Full Version : system cache

parkwayengage
04-20-2010, 04:47 AM
clearing system cache in the xbox 360 settings. what does it actually do? to your xbox, and what will i loose..

domn8rdom
04-20-2010, 06:37 AM
I know you lose all your game updates. but you can download those easily enough.

A ZombieTwinkie
04-20-2010, 06:49 AM
I know you lose all your game updates. but you can download those easily enough.

This.

It just clears your HD of all updates for your games. There might be more, but I'm not 100% on that. Then when you play a game again, it'll download the update(s) and you're good to go. Kind of good for games you never play anymore. Clear up a smidgen of space on your HD.

parkwayengage
04-20-2010, 08:45 AM
oh okay. so the cache is just like cookies kept on your computer from the internet.

oh good, thankyou both for your answers, i was just worried my game saves would delete or something like that, just making sure im safe and it clears up space and doesnt delete anything i need. im having trouble collecting the intel items on cod 4 so i was curious if this would help me get them again, i've tried everything..

v SnOwMaN v
04-20-2010, 09:42 AM
oh okay. so the cache is just like cookies kept on your computer from the internet.

oh good, thankyou both for your answers, i was just worried my game saves would delete or something like that, just making sure im safe and it clears up space and doesnt delete anything i need. im having trouble collecting the intel items on cod 4 so i was curious if this would help me get them again, i've tried everything..

Maybe, but also before you update the game. See if you can collect them before update the game.

parkwayengage
04-20-2010, 10:10 AM
yeh i might try that. i completed the game on veteran no cheats no intels picked up, i had 9 previously to doing them and now when i go for the rest, they aren't there but my achievements still locked. i'm confused :S

Barad
04-20-2010, 11:10 AM
How do you clear them??