PDA

View Full Version : What I found a little odd and a few charcters I thought would possibly be in the game

CHAMP PHELPS
04-20-2010, 05:18 AM
Okay not trying to fill up the threads but does anyone notice a few things in the game like when Super Buu absorbs Gohan it's actually Goku beacuse there's not mystic Gohan in the game which yes you can think of it as Gohan don't get me wrong but here's a few characters that I thought were gonna be in the game not that I wanted them or anything but here's a small list.
Great Saiyaman,Hercule,Janemba,Mecha Frieza,Cooler normal and transfromed and Metal Cooler,Saibaman,and Cell JR.,and maybe even Super Android 13,Bojack, Lord Slug,Mystic Gohan,Mater Roshi, Evil Buu.
Like I said about some of these characters I thought would possibly be in the game but were not anyways just thought I would give my perspective though it's minor I just like to see what others were expecting and not expecting in the game.
I like to see what others were and weren't expecting in this game. I wasn't really expecting any Dragonball GT characters but at first i found it odd when it's called Dragon Ball Raging Blast instead of Dragon Ball Z Raging blast just saying well later guys. Sorry this is like a few paragraph long nearly.

Dragon_22
04-22-2010, 05:26 PM
Yeah I know what you're talking about. I also thought the roster wasn't perfect. I would have scrapped SSJ3 Vegeta and SSJ3 Broly since I thought they were rubbish and replace them by Dabura and Mystic Gohan. Personally I don't care about GT. However for DB I would like to see Kid Goku and King Piccolo, I think those are the only ones that are suitable for Tenkaichi gameplay.

I would like to see in RB2:

- Saibamen
- Oozaru Vegeta
- Cell Jr.
- Dabura
- Ultimate Gohan
- Cooler (both forms + meta)
- Turles
- Janemba (both forms)
- Android 13 (both forums)
- Kid Goku
- King Piccolo

My expectations for this game BTW were average, since I was very informed of the game and I knew what to expect. Still surprised because it was more fun than I expected. Especially online. Sure it has his flaws but at least it runs smoothly, unlike the online mode for Tenkaichi 3 and Burst Limit.

The next DBZ game for consoles will probably be Burst Limit 2 though, Spike is busy making "Dragon Ball Tag VS" for PSP, sort of a Tenkaichi for PSP.

Takamura Bear
04-30-2010, 03:18 AM
DBZ: BT3 has all of these characters, so I can't see why they couldn't put them in this game. :confused:

No DBZ game will ever come close to rival BT3. It's three years' old, yet it's still so much damn fun to play.

Hopefully with the next DBZ game on the 360 they really step it up.

Dragon_22
04-30-2010, 10:45 AM
DBZ: BT3 has all of these characters, so I can't see why they couldn't put them in this game. :confused:

Were it only that simple.

They had to start from scratch, since the PS3 and 360 were new ground to Spike. Not to mention that Spike is a small company with a limited budget and a deadline.

It's not as easy as you think it is.

RudeBoy TK
05-01-2010, 01:26 AM
I wanna see the big funky monkey or something, it is Goku that is transformed to a big funny monster i think this was from the GT serie.

CHAMP PHELPS
05-09-2010, 11:53 PM
Thank you guys I completely agree about BT3 great game to play tons of stages as well like Outer Space,HFIL,Penguin Village,Master Roshi's Island,
Desert with day,evening,and nighttime same with Wasteland,Rocky Mountains,Kami's Lookout,and more so yeah I love everyone's input about this game I can understand no Dragonball or DragonballGT Characters beacuse BT3 had Nail,King Cold,and I forgot it had Muscle Tower as a stage to fight on there was like about 20 backrounds and that's a DBZ game I would recommend to any DBZ Fan though I have it for the PS2 so thanks again guys.;);)

CHAMP PHELPS
05-10-2010, 12:01 AM
I was in total shock with no Dabura,or Mystic Gohan and BT3 had it to were Goku and Cell Games Gohan wore the saiyan armor and the same Gohan wore the Goku GI as shown in Bojack Unbound and Babidi was a playable character and 2 of his moves shows either PuiPui or Yakon which was cool beacuse Babidi Saga was one of my favorites and like I said Hercule was a shocker since he's been in like every DBZ Game since the 2002 PS2 Release DBZ Budokai hopefully there will be a Raging Blast 2 and hopefully with more characters and the ss3 Brolly and Vegeta bit reminds me of Budokai 2 from 2003 with Super abosrbing Tien and Yamcha together or when he could absrob Vegeta or Tiencha the Yamcha and Tien Fusion or the Potara Fusion Gokule Hercule and Goku and Super Buu also absrobed Cell and Frieza and Majin Cell and Frieza which were not playable in the game but hopefully the future will bring something better.

CHAMP PHELPS
05-10-2010, 12:05 AM
Goku turned into the ape in Dragonball a few times and in Gt only once to reach Super Saiyan 4 and Gohan turned into it in the Saiyan Saga and DBZ Tree Of Might,and Vegeta did once when fighting Goku and once in GT to reach Super Saiyan 4,and Bardock and his crew turned into apes in the Bardock special,I know I'm getting into nearly full deatil but just thought I'd tell you even if u don't care when they transformed and yeah that would've have been good in the game.

Harryson9
06-12-2010, 05:02 PM
I was quite dissapointed with there being no Janemba and Ultimate Gohan hopefully in the next one they will have them but I was very happy with Bardock and Burter being in it so yeah

xNiNjAwAlRuSx
08-03-2010, 03:18 PM
i was hoping forcharacters for gt and the original series since yhe game is called dragon ball (which i thought that the game ment all three series). I really missed the great ape characters the most. I hope in raging blast they put in SSJ 4 Goku and Vegeta and make it so they can fuse. From Dragon ball i really think that kid Goku and King Piccolo are needed. And from the movies i hoe that they include both coolers along with janempa and janemba.

Arucard10
08-16-2010, 11:44 AM
The great saiyaman is in it albiet just as an alternete costume for gohan.

CHAMP PHELPS
08-24-2010, 08:19 PM
Well I know in R.B. 2 Dabura and Jamemba are going to be in the game along with Turles,Bojack and Zangya, even Future Gohan.

Gladius
10-14-2010, 03:55 PM
There are all the character of Raging Blast 2

Goku (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3)
Vegeta (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Vegeta, Super Saiyan 2)
Vegeta (Super Saiyan 3)
Vegeta (Scouter)
Majin Vegeta
Vegito (Base, Super Vegito)
Gogeta (Super Gogeta)
Kid Gohan
Teen Gohan (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2)
Gohan (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2)
Future Trunks (Sword) (Base, Super Saiyan)
Future Trunks (Fighting) (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Trunks)
Kid Trunks (Base, Super Saiyan)
Goten (Base, Super Saiyan)
Gotenks (Base, Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 3)
Piccolo
Krillin
Yamcha
Tien
Chiaotzu
Videl
Bardock
Frieza (1st Form, 2nd Form, 3rd Form, Final Form, 100% Power)
Zarbon (Base, Post-Transformation)
Dodoria
Captain Ginyu
Jeice
Burter
Recoome
Guldo
Nappa
Raditz
Cell (Imperfect Form, Semi-Perfect Form, Perfect Form, Super Perfect Form)
Android 16
Android 17
Android 18
Android 19
Dr. Gero
Majin Buu
Super Buu (Base, Gotenks Absorbed, Gohan Absorbed)
Kid Buu
Broly (Base, Super Saiyan, Legendary Super Saiyan)
Broly (Super Saiyan 3)
Characters New to the Raging Blast Series
Ultimate Gohan
Future Gohan (Base, Super Saiyan)
Nail
Pikkon
Mecha Frieza
Saibamen
Cui
Cell Jr.
Dabura
Turles
Cooler (Base, Final Form)
Salza
Doore (it is unclear at this point whether this character is counted as one of the six "new" or not)
Neiz (similar to Doore, it is still unclear)
Meta-Cooler
Android 13 (Base, Super #13)
Bojack (Base, Full Power)
Zangya
Janemba (Super Janemba)
Characters New to any Dragon Ball Video Game
Doore (it is unclear at this point whether this character is counted as one of the six "new" or not)
Neiz (similar to Doore, it is still unclear)
Android 14
Android 15
Hatchiyack
Tarble
"What-if" Characters New to the Dragon Ball Franchise
?
?

mikachu93
10-14-2010, 10:45 PM
Well, obviously not all, if there are still question marks at the bottom...

I plan on getting it. The character roster looks nice, if still very short of Tenkaichi 3's, but I question the inclusion of Tarble if the villains (Ava and Cado, or whatever the heck their names are) aren't going to be playable.

firestormX19
02-26-2011, 06:30 PM
yeah i know what you mean. i have bt3 for my wii and love going back to it. don't have db rg yet it in the mail someweres :confused::confused::confused: maybe db rg3 (if rg3 is going to be made) will have alot more. it would suck if they said they were just going to put in 80 characters in the next one (if there a next one). db kid goku would be nice and the ape forms for the saiyans would be awesome too. to me the games story doesn't feel compete until you get to see/use the apes. the what if fusions were awesome too. but it looks like there listening to the fans of db/z/gt so maybe we will see something awesome. as long as i get to play as bardock and broly i'm a happy saiyan lol