PDA

View Full Version : Hey all! :D

Smurfquake
04-20-2010, 06:54 AM
I'm not quite new, but I've never really formally introduced myself on these boards. This is one of my favorite sites on the web, and my favorite site for 360 news period, nothing like this site.

Well, I just wanted to say hello, and hopefully find some people with similiar interests to mine (which I will outline in a moment, ha). I only have like two friends from this site on my friends list, so I hope to find some more people to add and just chat and play games with, haha.

But I LOVE SPORTS, so anyone that is big time into sports and stuff like that, I'd love to talk and play games with you, haha. My favorite multiplayer game is Halo 3, so if anyone wants to play some matches of that sometime, hit me up as well. And, I'm one of the best boosting buddies around because I never bail and think of the other person too (a lotta people just care about themselves usually), and I have a lotta games I'm boosting, so yeah...haha.

Just shoot me a random FR on this site or Live and I hope to here from plenty of you! :D

Have a good day and thanks for viewing (even if you don't respond, ha, I still love ya for checking it out. (; ]