PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider Anniversary II?

merzitar
04-20-2010, 03:34 PM
So what about it? Does anyone here want a remake of Tomb Raider II? I personally do becuase it's a great game.

Animus Mortis
05-20-2010, 04:01 PM
I guess everyone wants it... TR2 is a great title, no matter if you like the series or not! :)
I want a decent remake... not like TR1 remake, there were a lot of things missing...

Dilweed
08-12-2010, 11:04 PM
II was the first Tomb Raider I played, so I'd love to see a remake.
Anniversary was literally made for Tomb Raider's anniversary though,
and they tied it into the Legend & Underworld story.
So I doubt they'll see a reason to remake the second one. :drunk

RazerindemiX
08-21-2010, 03:42 AM
Yep me 2 great story and levels

wolvieware
08-31-2010, 12:18 AM
I would. I never finished the game when it originally came out. Been recently getting into Anniversary again thanks to the Lara arcade game, and would like to see more of the older ones done in HD again. Perhaps even a trilogy collection (I don't mind buying and replaying the original again!)

Harrison Drake
10-06-2010, 10:31 PM
I would kill for it! TRII was by far my favourite of the series. I would love it if they would redo all of the previous games as Anniversary editions, including TR:AOD (which I may have been one of the few people to enjoy).

In order, starting with the best (don't bash me, we all have our opinions):

TRII
TR III
TR
TRUnderworld
TR:Legend
TRIV
TR:Chronicles
TR: Angel of Darkness

AllFallD0wn
11-11-2010, 03:20 PM
I would absolutely LOVE this. TRII was the first game I played. It is also my favourite. I have many great memories from it, especially (I'm sure everyone will remember) Venice, and the speedboat. Simply amazing game!

Kaktus Fuz
11-27-2010, 11:06 PM
Yes, anniversary edition of TR2 would be cool. Or they could just release all of the old Tomb Raider games on XBLA :)

Walecs360
03-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Yes, anniversary edition of TR2 would be cool. Or they could just release all of the old Tomb Raider games on XBLA :)

I think it would be awesome to have all the six games of Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 or on XBLA (I'd like them even exactly as the original).
And it's a good idea to remake Angel of Darkness, since many parts were cut, and that would be great to see AOD completed.

Annalie
05-14-2011, 08:33 AM
I think it would be awesome to have all the six games of Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 or on XBLA (I'd like them even exactly as the original).
And it's a good idea to remake Angel of Darkness, since many parts were cut, and that would be great to see AOD completed.

Yea i would be so happy if they did this.:woop:

TRassassin
10-06-2012, 12:23 AM
TRII is the most famous one. Anniversary was way too easy though! I'd love a remake, but only if it's better than this one.

Kameofantasy
03-16-2013, 10:43 AM
That would be really cool, and I would most definitely buy it! :D

UberPirateNinja
03-16-2013, 11:03 AM
Straight ports to XBLA would be lush. Man, that T-Rex on the original game scared the bejesus outta me the first time! Took me ages to kill it, popping out of the caves to let of a few round before cowardly running back in. Same for the dragon at the end of TR2.

Ivo
04-29-2013, 03:07 PM
Imagine the Venice level!