PDA

View Full Version : Questions Regarding the Achievements

brad
03-28-2007, 01:32 PM
Ok, so out of the blue I achieved the ''fair play award'' which came as a pleasant surprise as I thought I was playing on amateur :eek:

Question 1:
For the challenge mode, for example 'complete all group stage challenges', do you have to 100% complete each challenge in the section or just pass it, whether you have completed 1 or 2 of the targets?

Question 2:
Is there any way of keeping track with your records? for example the ''300 game winner'', I guess that I'm close at achieving it, but how do I know how many i have won?

Thanks for any help!

Brad

ocfp
03-29-2007, 12:58 AM
Ok, so out of the blue I achieved the ''fair play award'' which came as a pleasant surprise as I thought I was playing on amateur :eek:

Question 1:
For the challenge mode, for example 'complete all group stage challenges', do you have to 100% complete each challenge in the section or just pass it, whether you have completed 1 or 2 of the targets?

Question 2:
Is there any way of keeping track with your records? for example the ''300 game winner'', I guess that I'm close at achieving it, but how do I know how many i have won?

Thanks for any help!

Brad

question1. u have to complete all the main to get it unlocked. u need 1800 points to go to the next level but it wont unlock.

question 2. go to uefa profile and it will tell u everything

brad
03-29-2007, 06:35 AM
question1. u have to complete all the main to get it unlocked. u need 1800 points to go to the next level but it wont unlock.

question 2. go to uefa profile and it will tell u everything
Thanks for the reply :D