PDA

View Full Version : Easy way to get survivalist on Scramble?

jamie-the-payne
04-21-2010, 04:59 PM
Does anyone know a quick an easy way to get gold survivalist medal on Scramble? I'm not THAT great at the game and I keep losing all of my lives like 30 seconds less than the gold cutoff. Is there an easy way to get it? I was thinking you could die at the end of an easy bit near the beginning.

Bonkekook
04-23-2010, 05:26 AM
Which one is it, lol? If it's the one without tanks, I actually made it into the fortress. It takes A LOT of practice though. I went through the entire game in Unranked mode so I could rewind and avoid my deaths, and figured out the best strategies for each section. You can try and die at an easy part, but I think each section is broken up with several spawn points, so it really doesn't help much. 2 or 3 seconds MAX, and you're looking at needing 30 more? Practice is about all I can tell you.

lildevilbmxer
04-25-2010, 05:47 AM
i had the same problem i needed 4 seconds lol grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Lancer Cheetah
04-28-2010, 05:25 PM
I had a hard time getting Survivalist in Super Cobra. All I can tell you is to keep at it. If you already have the gold medal for Score then I would suggest not taking any chances in the name of blowing things up and just concentrate on keeping your fuel up.

NOTswaggers
04-29-2010, 05:01 PM
Scramble Survivalist -

Life 1 - crash at last fuel tank to stay in Stage 1
Life 2 - repeat, should be around 8,000+ points
Life 3 - repeat, have to be over 10k to get another life
Life 4 - near start you'll get 15k and Point Buster, then you need to make through about halfway into the missile stage, #3. On #2 be ready to speed past the rotating balls when they are at the bottom if you miss them. Also you need to learn the last section so you can get low to avoid missiles. On Stage 3 keep low and front so you have space to pull back as missiles come when you need to go over mountains. Just don't fly so low you hit something.

I have a video of me doing it in my site. swearingatvideogames.com