PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I'm Jimmy :)

TacticalTodger
04-21-2010, 06:14 PM
Hey I'm James/Jim, I'm 19, From England, South-East, Kent.

I enjoy a spot of gaming, Loving the Xbox360 at the moment, Also own Wii (but is collecting dust)

Games I like to play: Modern Warfare 1/2 (if you got 2 make sure you don't have the maps they SUCK!), Gears of War 2 (Always up for some gears I'm bad at it though), Skate 2, Hit me up if you wanna do challenges.

Ok enough of the gaming stuff.

I love to mess around with mates and have a good time at Gigs,Pubs,Clubs. I enjoy sport, I love Tennis,Badminton,Rounders,Swimming,Football,Rugby. I'm currently At College currently studying Ipro level 3,ICT and Photography.

That's me in a nut shull, thanks for looking.

oh p.s I can't edit my profile for some reason :P

kaleido42
04-22-2010, 12:11 AM
:welcome

You will be able to fully edit your profile once you reach a ten post minimum. They implemented this restriction to help combat spam bots. I'm not sure as I've been gone for a little while but I do believe they are supposed to be implementing something in the near future to make this more obvious to new users.

marKot1k
04-23-2010, 01:48 AM
Tactical Todger

So you're kind of a dick then?

Oh well, you'll fit in well here :p

EDIT: you know I'm joking right - saw you name and HAD TO do a penis joke ;) Oh, and yeah - I'm REALLY REALLY DRUNK :drunk

REALLY DRUNK

Seriously though, Welcome to the best place on the Whole Wobbly Web - THE best place on the Net :D :D

Oh and where your from - I'm shaggi; I mean I'm seeing someone from Kent right now. :p

Nice place though - and good bars too!!

I'll have to send you a message before I go down to see her in a couple of weeks - and you could let me know which clubs to visit and which to stay clear from :cool:

TacticalTodger
04-23-2010, 12:02 PM
So you're kind of a dick then?

Oh well, you'll fit in well here :p

EDIT: you know I'm joking right - saw you name and HAD TO do a penis joke ;) Oh, and yeah - I'm REALLY REALLY DRUNK :drunk

REALLY DRUNK

Seriously though, Welcome to the best place on the Whole Wobbly Web - THE best place on the Net :D :D

Oh and where your from - I'm shaggi; I mean I'm seeing someone from Kent right now. :p

Nice place though - and good bars too!!

I'll have to send you a message before I go down to see her in a couple of weeks - and you could let me know which clubs to visit and which to stay clear from :cool:

Lol! Typical England drunk people LOVE IT!! I'm from Tonbridge lol, Clubs to avoid don't go to SOS in tonbridge lmao, Jumpin jax in maidstone is epic, actually I love maidstone when out on the town ;D